Ethereum News Saturday, March 31 Bitcoin, Regular bitcoin transaction, Swapy network & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The Billion Dollar Question: What Next for Bitcoin?
- After its triumph last year and dramatic downfall in January many see Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency’s swansong. We have particularly tender feeling towards Bitcoin because it was (and always will be)…
- bitcoin, regular Bitcoin transaction, transaction fees, fiat money supply, fewer new coins
- Meet the Technical Team Behind Swapy Network: Humans of Swapy Series
- Swapy Network is in constant development since the first quarter of 2017. Since then, the technical team has grow from two co-founders to 5 talented professionals. Currently, the team is composed by…
- Swapy Network, Swapy Financial ID, Swapy dev team, Túlio Braga,
- Strona: https://otppay.io/index/OTPRF1249915 Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042849 Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3042849
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- The Billion Dollar Question: What Next forBitcoin?After its triumph last year and dramatic downfall in January many see Bitcoin as the cryptocurrencys swansong.
- Is it sufficiently technologically advanced to attract enough transactions into thesystem?On January 23rd this year Stripe, a major payment processing service, stopped its support for Bitcoin.
- For a regular Bitcoin transaction, a fee of tens of U.S. dollars is common, making Bitcoin transactions about as expensive as bank wires, stated Tom Karlo in his announcement.Stripe had integrated Bitcoin in 2015, making it possible for vendors to accept Bitcoin payments.
- Imran Wasim, a financial analyst at AMSYS Group, told News BTC: A lot more money is going to come into Bitcoin, Bitcoin will go up around $30,000-$35,000 this year.
- We know it will still be a wild ride this year and we hope that Bitcoin will definitely be around when the BITRUST P2P platform is operational for investors to start hedging their cryptocurrency trading risks!
- Meet the Technical Team Behind Swapy Network: Humans of SwapySeriesWritten by Tlio Braga (CTO at Swapy Network) – Swapy Network is in constant development since the first quarter of 2017.
- Nevertheless, he brought his passionate and hardworking spirit into life as one of his main leadership characteristics when developing Swapy Network product and team competencies.
- After years learning the topic, the deep knowledge developed by Tlio has been very important during the planning, development, testing, and auditing of Swapy Network and its DApps.
- Nothing would be possible without an open-minded team, open to sharing knowledge, open-source lovers, who have the passion to help others for a more sustainable worldTlioBragaIn 2015 Ed, Tlio and Plinio conceived the idea of a network in which individuals and organizations in the financial industry would collaborate to reduce…
- AdrielSantosBecause of the lack of Ethereum developers available for employment, the strategy Tulio, Plinio, and Adriel adopted to select more developers for their team was to reward the candidates with an Ethereum Udemy MOOC course together with a Solidity challenge to solve.
- Rating is available when the video has been rented.
- This feature is not available right now.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications