Ethereum News Wednesday, March 28 Referral link, Telegram group, Railz ico/ token & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- SharesChain Airdrop Rewards Program — Official Announcement
- SharesChain is the first public blockchain to anchor assets from the real world to the digital world in a legal and user-friendly way. Our ecosystem enables investors, companies, collaborators and…
- referral link, telegram group, SCTK, Telegram account, Telegram official group
- Railz Node 1 Airdrop
- RAILZ ICO/ Token, new M2M economy, new Blockchain protocol, ,
- Paun Gabriel Razvan appreciated our project – GPCC –
- In 2014, he started working as a community Manager for the cryptocurrency with the scrypt extension called “Franko”, also recently as a community Manager for the expanse cryptocurrency created by…
- community Manager, scrypt extension, expanse cryptocurrency, Ethereum Clone, Backpage.com Oh
- Railz is a new Blockchain protocol to provide cryptographic ‘financial rails’ to power the new M2M economy enabling the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ across billions of IoT devices globally.
- Want to know more, head this way – http://railz.org/ – – General information: – – – – This airdrop will be giving away a massive 200,000 RLZ.
- Each participant can earn 40 RLZ.
- You must maintain a presence on both Telegram and Twitter until the airdrop date.
- We will only communicate with you in regard’s to the RAILZ ICO/ Token sale
- In the field of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, as Mt.Gox fell in 2013.
- In 2014, he started working as a community Manager for the cryptocurrency with the scrypt extension called Franko, also recently as a community Manager for the expanse cryptocurrency created by Ethereum Clone based on other ideologies and management.
- It was created then as a source for people new to the world of cryptocurrency and not the tokens.
- What did Douglas say about our communities, stay up to date with all the latest news and feel free to ask us questions.
- Each member of the team will be happy to answer all your questions and will be able to tell you more about how our system works!Site: https://gpcc.io – Telegram: https://twitter.com/gpccio
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications