Ethereum News Monday, March 26 Tags, , Social wallet & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Bitcoin Cloud Airdrop # 1
- Social Wallet
- Social Wallet, social media, token sale, Social Wallet platform, wire tokens
- How to stop Facebook from stealing our data? — Steemit
- In last few weeks we heard the news about Facebook, Google, and Twitter banning or planning to ban all cryptocurrency… by kriptonoob
- big internet companies, extra moral values, data, multi-billion dollar business, blockchain technology
- Rules:Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/btccloud Retweet Pin Post use #BTC2 , @btccloud tagsTotal Supply # 20M4M Coins Will be Airdrop For FreeLimited to 10,000More Information Coming Soon…!!!!
- Airdrop Date 5 May 2018
- Social Wallet Inc. has developed a platform that allows one social media account to send cryptocurrency to another social media account, even if the recipient is not expecting it or has never heard of it.
- Simply by knowing an individual or group’s social media username, users can send cryptocurrency in a matter of seconds.
- What is the Social Wallet Initiative?
- To achieve this, we are starting the Social Wallet Initiative.
- The mission will be to get people to share cryptocurrency with people and then to share those stories on social media and through this we can teach the world about the power of cryptocurrency.
- Knowing that these big internet companies are making most of their earnings by selling adds, and we are aware that they don’t have some extra moral values (Just look at the Facebook news from two days ago), it is hard to understand this decision.
- Facebook has recognized that you are interested in certain product or service and then sold your data to companies that are selling that kind of product and want to advertise it.
- There are already several blockchain based projects developing with the main goal to give personal data back in the hands of their owners.
- Your data belongs to you, and if you decide to share it with different companies, you will earn PDATA Tokens that will be tradeable on cryptocurrency market.
- Opiria ecosystem is directly connecting companies with consumers willing to sell their data, without any middleman.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications