Ethereum News Sunday, March 18 Ethereum address, Private key, Official twitter page & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How to Create Your Ethereum Address – Zeew –
- ZEW Tokens are smart contracts created on Ethereum network and are ERC20 compatible. Owner is able to store ZEW’s on any Ethereum address in any ERC20 compatible Wallet from which owner controls the…
- ethereum address, private key, , ,
- skylom Token Airdrop #1
- official Twitter page, Special AirDrop event, following steps, Airdrop tweet, token distribution
- Sunmoney ICO
- solar power plants, investment platform, , ,
- Owner is able to store ZEWs on any Ethereum address in any ERC20 compatible Wallet from which owner controls the private key.
- In this post we will explain how to create new Ethereum Address and receive private key for it.
- You should see something like this: – SSL protected websiteTo create new Ethereum Address you would click New Wallet on top of page.
- Your walletinfoNow when you have Ethereum Address and Private Key you can access your Address Info.
- Select View Wallet Info from top o page, choose access method as Private Key and type your key from last step to red box.
- This AirDrop will earn you 2000 sky per submission.
- One submission per user.The AirDrop will be end after 24 day or when we reached 2,500 participants.
- All tokens will be distributed after the ICO.In order to be eligible to receive sky from our Special AirDrop event, you MUST COMPLETE the following steps: – – 2.
- Like and Retweet the Airdrop tweet (Quote Retweet).
- Meaning, you will not receive any sky from the token distribution.
- SunMoney Solar Group (SSG) is a community-funded renewable energy company, established in 2013 with a 2 million euro investment from private investors.
- SSG will also to extend its investment platform to open service for 3rd party solar power plants.
- This platform will also welcome the owners of 3rd party solar power plants, who will be able to sell short and long term investments by the Watt on any scale.
- In the first year of operation of the new platform SSG expects 2000 solar power plants to be listed on it with 15,000 signed up investors.
- Also the new investment platform and the monitoring of all solar power plants will be based on blockchain and smart contracts to provide security and transparency.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications