Ethereum News Saturday, March 17 Apoc operation manager, Global blockchain community, Contract address & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Did you know we have 2 new Advisors? – WE ARE AMICORUM –
- Yesterday our team welcomes two new Advisor’s on Team AMICORUM.LIVE. We are delighted to have on board: ‘Amar is one of the leading advocates and contributing member of Global Blockchain community…
- APOC Operation Manager, Global Blockchain community, Global Blockchain Foundation, Advisory Board Member, various technology forums
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN AN ETHEREUM ICO – WealthE Coin –
- Welcome reader,This guide is intended to walk you through the process of participating in any Ethereum based ICO. However, while this article works as a standard, every ICO is unique and it’s…
- contract address, ether wallet, optimal research exchanges, ICO, step
- How MEvU is Solving the World’s Betting and Gaming Issues
- Hey everybody! Today we are going to share with you some more information about MEvU and how its going to solve many of the issues accompanying the world’s betting and gaming industries as a whole. A…
- traditional sportsbook, traditional betting platforms, smart contracts, centralized security vulnerabilities, traditional sportsbook world
- Did you know we have 2 new Advisors?Yesterday our team welcomes two new Advisors on Team AMICORUM.LIVE.
- We are delighted to have on board: – Advisor – Amar is one of the leading advocates and contributing member of Global Blockchain community, Senior Advisor of Global Blockchain Foundation, ICOBench rated top Expert and is Advisory Board Member of many Blockchain projects around the world.
- A Technology/Digital enthusiast and a seasoned professional with years of experience in operations, consulting and innovation of the Tech industry, Amars background includes working with Tier 1 firms such as Microsoft (APOC Operation Manager), the World Bank (Senior Infrastructure Consultant and Economic Advisor), Airbus etc., and advising startups and speaking…
- Amar has joined AMICORUM.LIVE as an Advisor to increase footprint in the SE Asia region and helping with investor relations.
- LinkedIn Profile – Investor Relations AdvisorSouth Korea – – As a former official of the United Nations, he has extensive experiences working in conflict and post-conflict settings, covering wide range of continents, such as Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Step 4:Copy this contract address, then go to your ether wallet, hit send ether tokens and unlock it.
- Step 5:Enter the contract address from the ICO and set the GAS for the transaction (What is Gas?)
- Step 7:Open up your ether wallet again, and on the bottom right youll find the option to show tokens.
- To add a custom token go back to etherscan.io and look up the name of the token, along with its affiliated contract address and decimals, load those into the Ether wallet, and then your tokens should display themselves!
- Learn more and help close the global wealth gap at https://wealthe.io
- Today we are going to share with you some more information about MEvU and how its going to solve many of the issues accompanying the worlds betting and gaming industries as a whole.
- Firstly, MEvU uses smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to transparently and immutably store players information and funds, thus providing a layer of confidence and security to players.
- This system will act as a safeguard for user integrity and thus reduce the risk of fraudulent results.Autonomized System: Because Ethereums blockchain technology allows for the execution of Smart Contracts, the technology can thus be used by MVUs platform to perform calculations and conduct transactions that will allow for a…
- By having all of the vital functions be performed in a smart contract and on Ethereums network, a traditional hack attack becomes infeasible.
- In addition, this decentralized system allows for betting based competition to happen without the need for payment processors and can greatly elevate the operational costs and regulatory burdens.All in all, MEvUs platform will greatly change the global peer-to-peer betting system as whole and make the process smoother and more secure…
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications