Ethereum News Wednesday, March 14 Xyo network, Geo, Token sale & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- XYO Network Strengthens Crypto-Location Tech Portfolio with the Acquisition of GEO
- In a move that continues to strengthen San Diego-based XYO Network as a leader in the development of crypto-location technology, the company has recently acquired GEO. The company and the team behind…
- XYO Network, GEO, GEO team, ,
- We are fixing the price of Ether to $1,000 –
- Crypto markets have suffered a good deal of volatility in the recent weeks, with the price of Bitcoin dropping below $9,000, altcoins are following the same path, including Ethereum. We believe in a…
- Token Sale, Signals Token Sale, price, satisfactory Token Sale, Token Sale participants
- [BOUNTY] Obirum ICO 🔥Reward up to 10 ETH per day for investors 🔥
- Bitcointalk Username, Spreadsheet number, ETH, Investor Reward Program, GWEI GAS PRICE
- XYO Network Strengthens Crypto-Location Tech Portfolio with the Acquisition ofGEOIn a move that continues to strengthen San Diego-based XYO Network as a leader in the development of crypto-location technology, the company has recently acquired GEO.
- A closer look at how GEOworksGEO provides a protocol that allows anyone to easily distribute and verify Proofs of Location in a decentralized network, and without a massive overhead.
- To protect user privacy, the GEO team created a Smart Contract model for probabilistic Proofs of Location.
- Adding to a growing XYO Network portfolioThe addition of GEO to XYO Networks portfolio continues a larger commitment to facilitating an open ecosystem of GEOspatial blockchain applications.
- In response to this challenge, XYO Network has focused efforts on making trustless location data possible through an ecosystem of crypto-location technologies and protocols to help bridge the gap from the world of today to the world of tomorrow.
- Many projects doing the ICO, including Signals, start a Token Sale by locking the token price in Ethereum according to the current rate USD/ETH 24 hours before the start of the sale.
- Locking the price at $700 could lead to an unfair situation during the 4 weeks of the main sale where investors get SGN tokens according to an Ethereum price locked at $700 when in that moment it is above $1000.
- We have decided to fix the price of Signals (SGN) token at an Ether price of $1,000, even though its current market value is approximately at $700.
- What if Ethereum surpasses $1,000 during the Signals TokenSale?If the price of Ethereum rises even more during the Token Sale and it surpasses the price fixed at $1,000 at the beginning of the sale, the total market value of raised ETH will reach the $18,000,000 hard cap sooner.
- Thats how we will ensure that even if the ETH value raises, the Token Sale will remain fair for all participantsincluding the first and the last participants, as well as participants from the pre-sale and the main sale.
- [BOUNTY] Obirum ICO Reward up to 10 ETH per day for investors – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Obirum is starting its first Investor Reward Program in order to reward its investors with reward up to 10 ETH…
- All questions, rules, join program, ect … Please contact us only on Obirum official Telegram group: https://t.me/Obirum – – – – – – – – – – 5% of the ETH amount collected through the token sale of the previous day, minimum 1 ETH and maximum 10 ETH per day….
- If not, you will not be counted as participating – – Transaction minimum purchase 0,1 ETH and maximum purchase 200 ETH – – – – – – – – – – – – Buy OBR token to be eligible to participate Investor Reward Program – – Starting at 7:00 am…
- Buy OBR token to be eligible to participate Investor Reward Program Starting at 7:00 am UTC each day by TimeStamp on etherscan.io, investor has success transaction to buy OBR token earliest will win.
- NOTICE: Transaction minimum purchase 0,1 ETH and maximum purchase 200 ETH – – Results will be announced at 8:00:00 UTC – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Registering an account on – – – – Obirum Investor Reward Supporter, You can…
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications