Ethereum News Tuesday, March 13 Blockchain, Melanie swan, Hong kong & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How BitRewards is Leading the Next Generation of Blockchain
- When Web 1.0 applications were launched in 1989, it took 15 years before advancements were significant enough to usher in the Web 2.0 era. Web 3.0, where we find ourselves now, came over a decade…
- blockchain, Melanie Swan, smart contracts, Blockchain technology applications, blockchain loyalty management
- TV-TWO Roadtrip Part 1: Shanghai and Hong Kong – tvtwocom –
- It’s been a crazy couple of weeks for the TV-TWO team, but we’ve not been resting on our laurels. Not one bit. We’ve been out spreading our ‘Future of Television’ message far and wide and meeting…
- Hong Kong, John Patrick Mullin, , ,
- A simple how-to instruction to get on the Whitelist
- You can apply for Whitelist starting on 24/02/2018 (09:00 AM EST Time). Please, make it on time to be enlisted in the White List. We will close it once it’s full without any additional announcements…
- white list, following site https://stopthefakes.io/, quick registration procedure, Eligible file size, whitelist
- The deployment of cryptocurrencies in applications related to cash, such as currency transfer, remittance, and digital payment systems, as Melanie Swan describes in her brilliant book, Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy.
- The entire slate of economic, market, and financial applications using the blockchain that are more extensive than simple cash transactions: stocks, bonds, futures, loans, mortgages, titles, smart property, and smart contracts, says Melanie Swan.
- Blockchain 2.0 brought about order and practicality, led by smart contract alternatives to Bitcoin such as Ethereum, which led the way in disrupting the legal, financial and record-keeping industries.
- Decentralised apps (dApps, which sounds much cooler, it has to be said) combining frontend development with smart contracts (such as Ethereum), Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are the futurethe advancements to take Blockchain into the collaborative economy.
- Fast Company – Why BitRewards is a great example of Blockchain 3.0 – #1: It serves the collaborative economy – BitRewards is a blockchain rewards and loyalty system for e-commerce businesses that allows online retailers to reward customers (and their friends) in BIT cryptocurrency.
- TV-TWO Roadtrip Part 1: Shanghai and HongKongIts been a crazy couple of weeks for the TV-TWO team, but weve not been resting on our laurels.
- As mentioned in our previous blog, Jan and Philipps first stop was Shanghai, where they met up with the trade.io team and attended a pitch night in this amazing citys WeWork office.
- The Shanghai crowd: better at selfies than Oscar attendees.Just a few days later, our founders flew to Hong Kong to spend some time at trade.ios Asia office.
- Outside trade.io HQ in Hong Kong with advisor John Patrick Mullin – Despite various governments resistance to cryptocurrencies and token sales, interest in blockchain technology remains high in Asia right now.
- The people weve met in China and Hong Kong are super excited and so enthusiastic about the blockchains potential, and (dare we say it) seem to be better informed on the technology and its various applications than the majority of people in the West.
- Please, make it on time to be enlisted in the White List.
- Were forming the White list and conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure joined in one unified form so that: – To confirm your determinationTo check your citizenship to ensure observance of legal regulations (unfortunately, the US citizens are not allowed to take part in the Token sale)To comply to international…
- Click on I agree button to officially signify that you confirm the above entered information and agree to all the rules – Well check your application on short notice and will send you a confirmation of you enrolling to the Whitelist or a declination letter to the email address you…
- The reasons for declining applications for White list – An applicant who knowingly presents false information is to be dismissed.
- This includes providing data that does not correspond with information presented in the photos of documentsAll applications that bear signs of spam, hacker attack or an attempt to steal private data are to be declinedAll applications that show signs of fraud or any other illegal activity are to be declinedBear…
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications