Ethereum News Sunday, March 11 Nem, Nem vs ethereum, Gym rewards exchange & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- NEM vs Ethereum: why do we migrate of Blockchain in Tutellus?
- BOOOM! We’ve been wanting to announce this for some time. We bet on NEM (and we leave Ethereum) as the main Blockchain for deploy Tutellus.io. We tell you in a post quite dense from a technical point…
- NEM, NEM vs Ethereum, , ,
- GYM Rewards Exchange, GYM Rewards Ecosystem, , ,
- Gym Rewards (GYM) – ICO Rating and Overview | ICOmarks
- Gym Rewards ICO – Get full information about Gym Rewards – ICO details, rating, (GYM) token price, white paper, team and more.
- mobile network operators, smart contracts, bubbletone blockchain, cryptocurrency trading signal, smart contract-based retirement
- Andcheap!If we saw before that Ethereum runs up to 20 transactions per second, the current version of NEM (running on Java) runs 1,000.
- You can develope internal blockchains with NEM connected to the MainNet – This functionality is super cool: We can consolidate n-thousand transactions per user in our own blockchain (zero cost of consolidation) and connect it to the main network only to send and consolidate certain information.
- Governance: NEMs consensus algorithm (Proof of Importance, POI) is closely aligned with the STUT token – The way that NEM has of prioritizing the relevance of the users (POI) is very similar to the one that we design for the STUT tokens (those who measure the relevance of the users)….
- NEM has a APIcentric model, like Tutellus – A very technical and also important aspect: both Tutellus and NEM technology are based on APIs.
- NEM has a very nice JS library – Anyone who have programmed smartcontracts with Solidity knows it stinks.
- The GYM Rewards Exchange is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users.
- Thats right, you not only will be able to trade GYM Tokens, but every Plata and Ethereum based Token.
- The GYM Rewards Exchange is an essential part of the GYM Rewards Ecosystem that will allow gymnasiums, partners and token holders to trade tokens as soon as the product launches.
- The key element of STREAMITY is StreamDesk decentralized application for exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat money without intermediaries on the basis of smart contracts.
- Cryptocurrency is blocked in the smart contract till the signal about crediting of fiat money to the sellers account is received, being transferred directly between users.
- Fiat money and cryptocurrency are not blocked on the platform, which allows us to work legally in most jurisdictions of the world.
- StreamDesk project is based on the sought-after mass service, and connection of new users will create a strong demand for STM tokens.
- Moreover, the tokens will be openly traded on the main crypto exchanges, and, through StreamDesk service, users will transform cryptocurrency into ordinary money as it is much more profitable, by ensuring access of new users to the service!
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications