Ethereum News Friday, March 9 Author work copyright, New author works, Vr global & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Soft cap reached – GPCC –
- Decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author work copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and…
- author work copyright, new author works, new blockchain technologies, Soft Cap, big project
- IZETEX and US VR Global – Izetex Project –
- The beginning of March turned out to be quite active and eventful for the IZETEX project. We want to give you a small report on the results of our business negotiations in Malaysia. Today, on 8th of…
- VR Global, VR Team Park, VR parks, Chairman Ramelle Ramli, Kuala Lumpur
- IZETEX is at d10e: How it was? – Izetex Project –
- On March 3–6, IZETEX team took part in d10e conference in Seoul, which gathered about a thousand participants. The program for the 4-day conference was really tight: a VIP dinner with members of the…
- largest blockchain investors, interested potential investors, founder Alexey Zagainov, 4-day conference, VIP dinner
- Soft capreached – The team is very excited to inform that we have reached our Soft Cap.
- Our team works every day to develop this project.
- About GPCC – Decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author work copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works.
- Alpha versionGPCCWe stand for copyright protection using new blockchain technologies.
- Each member of the team will be happy to answer all your questions and will be able to tell you more about how our system works!Site: https://gpcc.io – Telegram: https://twitter.com/gpccio
- IZETEX and US VRGlobalThe beginning of March turned out to be quite active and eventful for the IZETEX project.
- Today, on 8th of March, 2018, we met with the top management of US VR Global, led by Executive Chairman Ramelle Ramli.
- As a result, at this moment we are preparing for signing a preliminary agreement about strategic cooperation and use of the IZETEX platform in all VR parks, the first of which will be VR Team Park in Kuala Lumpur, which will open in December this year.
- In March 2021, US VR Global and IZETEX will participate in the conference of Token 2049 in Hong Kong.
- The IZETEX platform and our token are gaining real value and is going to be integrated into the technological infrastructure of VR parks in Kuala Lumpur, Macao and New York.
- IZETEX is at d10e: How itwas?On March 36, IZETEX team took part in d10e conference in Seoul, which gathered about a thousand participants.
- The program for the 4-day conference was really tight: a VIP dinner with members of the BIC (Blockchain Investors Consortium), networking with the largest blockchain investors, speakers speeches and also a battle of ICO projects and presentations of 35 booths.
- After the official part, the most interested potential investors were invited to a private dinner, where they were able to discuss the project in details with our president and founder Alexey Zagainov.
- There were also some funny moments, for example, some participants of the conference mistakenly received badges of IZETEX company, but they reacted with irony and were happy.
- International dinner with investorsSouth Korea is one of the main directions of our marketing campaign and investors have the greatest interest to technology companies.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications