Ethereum News Tuesday, March 6 Official admins, Odd sounding messages, Referral program & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Beware Of Scammers Targeting TV-TWO – tvtwocom –
- A quick note from us to make you aware that a few bad eggs are doing their best to dupe crowdsale participants into handing over their money under false pretences. Sadly, a lot of successful…
- official admins, odd sounding messages, URL phishing trick, TV-TWO ICO starts, exercise great caution
- Following a Successful Presale, What’s Next for ConnectJob
- After successfully raising $9 million during our presale, where does ConnectJob go from here? Right back to you. With our Telegram community smashing pass the 7k mark in less than a week, it’s time…
- referral program, AKA Partners, referral program rewards, unique referral program, renowned UAE businessman
- Erc20.Dog Airdrop
- Erc20.Dog Airdrop, Telegram username, Twitter username, ETH address, answer
- Sadly, a lot of successful crowdsales are targeted by scammers as they grow in popularity.
- TV-TWO has already had numerous people posing as official admins in our Telegram group (fake Philipps seem particularly popular).
- All we want to say is: be highly suspicious of anyone posting odd sounding messages, or using Unicode characters (a URL phishing trick), and always report them to the groups official adminswho have the actual word admin next to their handle names on Telegram, like this: – No-one from TV-TWOor…
- If anyone does, or if someone other than an official admin tries to get you to private message themor even if you just feel like somethings not rightexercise great caution.
- Stay safe TV-TWO ICO starts on Tuesday April 24, 2018, at 1pm GMT.
- Reward calculation are based on the following contribution ratio: – 0.0019.99 ETH = 5%1024.99 ETH= 7%2549.99 ETH = 10%50 ETH = 12%To participate in the referral program, users should – Register for an account hereGet your unique referral link from the Referral Program tab found in your dashboard.Send your link…
- Led by renowned UAE businessman, Ali Kassab, AKA Partners is at the forefront of the FinTech revolution sweeping through the region, championing innovative payment solutions for businesses.
- ConnectJobs partnership with AKA Partners is aimed at accelerating SMEs growth across the globe through a frictionless, secure, and decentralized payment method embodied by CJT tokens.
- AKA Partners is a low volume, high value-add firm that makes only a limited number of investments per year, identifying specific companies and transforming them into predictable, high cash flow businesses.
- It is based on geolocation, providing its users with the service available in their region, invoiced in ConnectJob tokens or in /$ at a prefixed hourly rate for each type of work (similar to the Uber model).
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications