Ethereum News Monday, March 5 Token sale, Alpha version, Sign-on digital wallet & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Alpha release of the web service came out strictly on schedule
- We are consistent in following every step of the Road Map and gladly announce the release of alpha version of StopTheFakes web service. Everyone interested can now check out our interface, try to…
- token sale, alpha version, web service, StopTheFakes web service, Android mobile app
- Safein (SFN) – ICO rating and details
- Safein [SFN] ICO rating 4.1 out of 5.0, reviews, whitepaper, token price, start and end dates, exchanges, team, and financial data – Safein is a single sign-on digital wallet ensuring security, comfort and trust for our clients.
- sign-on digital wallet, wallet ensuring security, single sign-on, blockchain-based single sign-on, ‘A REAL-WORLD SOLUTION
- How UTEMIS Communicates and passing the 1,000 mark on Telegram and Twitter | UTEMIS
- UTEMIS Twitter account, social media, decentralised B2B e-commerce, latest public news, cookie settings
- Alpha release of the web service came out strictly onschedule – We are consistent in following every step of the Road Map and gladly announce the release of alpha version of StopTheFakes web service.
- The team has shown its true potential, everyone performed to the best of his ability and was fully committed.
- We have an Android mobile app and a fully developed web service version.
- And now weve released alpha version of the service.
- A few surprises will be waiting for you before the main stage of the Token sale begins.
- Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community.
- If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer’s results are used.
- Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
- Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
- The UTEMIS ICO is building momentum!
- Twitter is also doing great!
- With over 1,300 followers, the UTEMIS Twitter account is a great place to go for our latest public news.
- This is how UTEMIS communicates:
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications