Ethereum News Saturday, March 3 Telegram channel, Telegram sparks campaign, Smart contract & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- SKRAPS (SKRP) – AIRDROP Round # 2
- SKRAPS (SKRP) – AIRDROP Round # 2
- Telegram channel, Telegram Sparks Campaign, SKRP, task,
- Token Sale – Orbeum
- smart contract, wallet, token sale, compatible wallet, tokens
- Poloniex Bought by Circle
- Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange, crypto market, 14th largest cryptocurrency, dominant global exchange, advanced scoring models
- Matchroom IO – Play, Trade, Socialise & Be Rewarded For It!
- open exchange, Matchroom, MRT, ,
- A Blockchain-Based Open Platform for a decentralized Television Ecosystem. Connect your TV to the Ethereum Blockchain to earn cryptocurrencies. The Open Platform enables direct interaction between users, advertisers, and content providers.
- Interactive Coin Offering, transparent assignment process, improved crowdsale standard, smart contract, Unsold tokens
- If you joined the first airdrop, you get less tokens in airdrop 2 /based on actions you already did – – A. To qualify for this airdrop you should do of the following tasks: – – Post your report below in this format: – – B. To be updated about…
- Telegram – 275,000 SKRP2.
- Referral program – 1,100,000 SKRP -LIVE!!!
- Telegram Sparks Campaign – 100,000 SKRP10.
- The more the merrier campaign – 100,000 SKRP
- By sending Ethereum to the designated address the smart contract will resend the tokens back to your ERC-20 compatible wallet as soon as the transaction is confirmed.
- Please note that you have to make sure that wallet from which you are sending Ethereum is ERC-20 token compatible.
- In case of sending Ethereum from an exchange or non-compatible wallet your tokens would be sent back but will be lost since the wallet will not be compatible with tokens.
- All the transactions will be visible over etherscan.io you would be able to confirm the transactions by putting the Ethereum wallet address from which you have send Ethereum.
- The tokens can also be lost if you send to the wrong address In case the transaction is not confirmed or sent after the designated time our smart contract will automatically refund the Ethereum back to your wallet so that they are not lost.
- Payment company Circle has announced that it has purchased the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange.
- Poloniex is one of the most well established cryptocurrency exchanges, but has been stagnating.
- But, in the last year, exchanges such as Bittrex and Poloniex have largely been eclipsed by newer entrants such as Binance and Kucoin.
- Poloniex still carries great weight however, and is the 14th largest cryptocurrency exchange based on trading volume.
- The concept behind it is to support market participants by providing liquidity on exchanges and a safety cushion for retail investors by creating a platform that connects market players and develops algorithms to predict changes in the value of cryptocurrencies.
- Sellers will then resell the MRT obtained to the open exchange, creating again cyclical waves of supply & demand.
- Prospective investors wanting to support the various development projects published under our system will have to first purchase our MRT from the open exchange before transferring the resulting tokens into a Matchroom account.
- Benefiting developers can then cash out by reselling the tokens attained through the open exchange, creating both supply and demand for MRT throughout the process.
- Prospective sponsors wishing to support esports events through our system will have to first purchase our MRT from the open exchange before transferring the resulting tokens into a Matchroom account.
- Benefiting organizers can then cash out by reselling the tokens attained through the open exchange, creating both supply and demand for MRT throughout the process.
- Data protection: – – – – HS Plus Technology UG (haftungsbeschrnkt) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
- When using services of third parties, only the data protection provisions of those third parties apply.
- A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
- This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data.
- Contradiction advertising emails: – – – – The use of published contact information, in the context of the imprint obligation, for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications