Whitelist open, Ico page, Token sale & more… Ethereum News Wednesday, February 28
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Truegame.io – Whitelist open!
- Whitelist open, ICO page, TRUST THIS ADMIN, Telegram, strong team
- CryptoFlix – ICO is coming
- CryptoFlix: Movies streaming and film funding platform powered by blockchain
- Token sale, Token sale closing, Advisory Board, Bastian Noreen Larsen, sale opening date
- Gambling Investment Fund with profit share backed by real working project. ICO token sale starting soon!
- gif tokens, GIF token holders, aggressive advertising campaign, GIF token holder, ICO
- Официальный сайт: https://tv-two.com/ Техническая документация: https://tv-two.com/TV_One-Pager.pdf https://tv-two.com/TV_Whitepaper.pdf Соц сети: https://tw…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- The first ICO of fully working iGaming project with strong team of professionals – – Hurry up to join our Whitelist!
- ICO page: and games: https://www.truegame.io ONLY TRUST THIS ADMIN: @truegame_official The first ICO of fully working iGaming project with strong team of professionals Hurry up to join our Whitelist!ICO page: and games: https://www.truegame.io – – If you have Telegram, you can view and join – – Truegame.io – Whitelist open!…
- The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to TokenMarket and TokenMarket has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion).
- Token sales listed from persons that TokenMarket has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector.
- Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and TokenMarket is not the seller of such Tokens.
- TokenMarket has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
- If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information about your concerns.
- The GIF in GIFcoin stands for Gambling Investment Fund.
- VitalBet is fully operational and regulated gambling website with all popular industry features, such as sports betting, casino, live casino, IN-play betting, eSports, and virtual sports.
- Invest in a real token with a real project that is managed by a professional team of industry experts.
- Buying GIF Tokens from our ICO will allow Investors to participate in an existing and moneymaking business that is at the beginning of a long-term, sustainable growth.
- GIF token holders will receive 80% of VitalBet’s annual profits once a year.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications