Telegram announcements channel, Fluz fluz eth, Standard price-1 eth & more… Ethereum News Tuesday, February 27
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- FLUZ FLUZ ETH giveaway 27.02. — 15.03. – Fluz Fluz Global –
- While Fluz Fluz team is doing independent market research and discussing cooperation with potential future partners, our community managers will also run community research in parallel to get a…
- Telegram Announcements channel, FLUZ FLUZ ETH, potential future partners, Fluz Fluz team, independent market research
- How to purchase froins — preICO on KICKICO (Starting 1st March 2018)
- We have received user requests from interested investors on how to purchase our Cryptocurrency tokens — ‘froins’ during the preICO stage and have therefore decided to make it simple for everyone by…
- Standard Price-1 ETH, compatible ETH address, ETH Account Address, bonus tokens, private sales campaigns
- Log in
- Forgot your password, Password recovery, , ,
- Fire Lotto
- Fire Lotto – International blockchain lottery based on Ethereum smart contacts
- Buy ticket, Español Italiano, Jackpot, Instant Lottery, email@example.com
- Public Relations & Communications
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- Participate in our giveaway for your chance to win 3.3 ETH for you and yourfriends!While Fluz Fluz team is doing independent market research and discussing cooperation with potential future partners, our community managers will also run community research in parallel to get a better understanding of what Fluzzers around the…
- The rules are simple: – Step 1: join our Telegram and Telegram Announcements if you are not a member already – Step 2: Invite friends to our Group and Announcements channelClick on the chat/channel settings in the upper right corner, then click on Add members.
- Step 3: Friends that you have invited have to write in the group top 3 TYPES of categories (example- Germany: Food, Transportation, Entertainment #FluzFluz) in which they spend most of their money monthly.
- Step 4: complete the the Google form to track the results HERE – 3 lucky winners will be randomly selected to win 1 ETH each; additionally, each winner will have 1 of the many friends they invited randomly selected to win.1 ETH as well!
- Winners will be chosen randomly using a lottery and announced on our Telegram Announcements channel within 1 week after 15th of March.
- How to purchase froinspreICO on KICKICO (Starting 1st March2018)We have received user requests from interested investors on how to purchase our Cryptocurrency tokensfroins during the preICO stage and have therefore decided to make it simple for everyone by running through a quick 7 steps guide on here.
- You may participate in our preICO campaign in 2 ways on KICKICO: – 1-You may purchase froins with Ethereum.
- In other words: – Standard Price-1 ETH = 1,000 froins – Purchase with Ethereum on KICKICO for the value of 1 ETH = 1,250 froins!
- Purchase with KickCoins on KICKICO for the value of 1 ETH = 1,500 froins!
- Alright, Im ready to purchase froins with KickCoins / Ethereum on KICKICO.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications