Dorado, Blockchain project dorado, Friendz & more… Ethereum News Monday, February 26
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Lympo & Dorado: get your healthy food delivered by a drone!
- You can find out more about Dorado and its current token sale here: https://www.dorado.tech/. Dorado has raised $6.3 million in their first token sale round so far. Dorado‘s MVP is an existing…
- Dorado, blockchain project Dorado, food delivery service, healthy food, Dorado community
- Friendz (FDZ) – ICO rating and details
- Friendz [FDZ] ICO rating 4.7 out of 5.0, reviews, whitepaper, token price, start and end dates, exchanges, team, and financial data – Friendz is a tool that lets multinational companies involve a community of users on social networks for marketing purposes.
- Friendz, Friendz platform, Friendz infrastructure, social networks, Friendz users
- Blocklancer Building a Decentralized, Smart Contract Platform for Freelancers
- Blocklancer, a decentralized platform for freelance work, says it hopes to create the first “Distributed Autonomous Job Market”. Its founders say
- token holders, autonomous job market, Lancer token holders, claims token holders, Token Holder Tribunals
- How we make smart contracts smarter – FintruX –
- Traditional automation is one system for all varieties of transactions — thousands of if-then-else statements, making them very complicated and hard to understand. To implement such a system in an…
- smart contract, if-then-else statements, mission-critical enterprise applications, simplest form, Ethereum blockchain world
- From mobile robots like Keecker to LG’s rollable screens, CNN Tech Correspondent Rachel Crane reports on the devices changing how we’ll watch TV.
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- Lympo Dorado: get your healthy food delivered by adrone!Lympo announces a partnership with a great blockchain project Dorado.
- Dorado aims to become the biggest food delivery service in the world owning nofleet.You can find out more about Dorado and its current token sale here: https://www.dorado.tech/.
- Dorados MVP is an existing company Foodout which already delivered more than 4 million food orders using their Uber like human delivery network, is a number 1 food delivery service in 6 countries and has raised $4 million in the previous fundraising rounds.
- Ada Jonu, CEO of Lympo.io, commented on these news: I am so happy to be partnering with Dorado to bring this ground breaking concept on food delivery to our users worldwide.
- Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado, said: Allowing Lympo users to access Dorado services and in the future integrating these services is a big win for Dorado community.
- Philosophy – – Friendz decentralizes the online marketing industry, elevating the final user to a central position, where he can monetize its contribution to the digital advertising process leveraging blockchain technology.
- Unlike famous influencers, users generally do not get rewarded through the advertising process, even if they contribute with sharing brands posts on social networks and interacting with companies official pages.
- The idea – – Friendz was born at the end of 2015 with the idea of finding a solution to a problem that companies faces in doing digital advertising, that is reaching and engaging their target audience in the communication and sharing of the companies values and message.
- Friendz infrastructure can control and manage a huge number of contents published, reducing costs for companies and providing strong introduced a revolutionary marketing concept, leveraging the peer-to-peer communication on social networks and the power of word of mouth.
- Friendz users are not influencers with a big audience, but normal people that use social networks everyday.
- Blocklancer, a decentralized platform for freelance work, says it hopes to create the first Distributed Autonomous Job Market.
- Also read: The Future of Bitcoin 2017 Series: Dr. Nicola Dimitri, The Bitcoin Mining Game – – The founders of Blocklancer have dubbed the Ethereum-based platform a distributed autonomous job market (DAJ).
- Freelancers would be able to search for jobs on the Blocklancer platform and place bids on them, as they compete with other freelancers for any given job.
- In the event of a dispute, the platform would also provide recourse to both employers and employees through Blocklancers Token Holder Tribunals (THB) where thousands of token holders vote one way or the other to settle them.
- Blocklancer is also holding an Ethereum-based ICO in August, but claims token holders can receive value from sources other than just speculation.
- How we make smart contracts smarterThe Plight of Traditional Programming in a Blockchain WorldTraditional automation is one system for all varieties of transactionsthousands of if-then-else statements, making them very complicated and hard to understand.
- If we take a smart contract and simplify it to the lowest denominator, we are left with a fully customized smart contract to one scenario, one situation, one event.By utilizing our low-code and no-code development platform, we generate one unique program (Smart Contract) for each customer contract to be deployed…
- By generating a new contract for each individual use case, each program is in its simplest formno more if-then-else statements, everything can be specific and hard-coded.
- Paradigm ShiftThis is how we are shifting the programming paradigm starting with FintruX.What this means to our programmers is:Before, we have to make all programs flexible, no hard-coding; Now it is just the opposite, all hard-coding to make sure it is in its simplest form and fully customized for one…
- The smart contract becomes a binding agreement between the participantsunambiguous, immutable, no arbitration required.For example: Before, we have to create variables like funding amount, interest rate, periodic payment date, periodic payment amount, payment frequency, etc; Now in each smart contract we can specify clearly that John borrows US$9,000 from Jane…
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications