Ethereum News Tuesday, February 13
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Lympo announces a partnership with Eidoo wallet and its ICO engine
- Lympo is happy to announce that it will cooperate with the Eidoo wallet and its ICO engine for the Lympo token sale starting on February 17. Our CEO Ada Jonuse said: “We are very glad to have such a…
- Eidoo wallet, token sale, Eidoo wallet users, Lympo token sale, ICO engine
- Why CIBUS food eco system keeps special focus on emerging countries?
- Cibus Food ecosystem is a global food supply chain; however, the company has kept its special focus on emerging countries because food safety is a global concern and emerging countries need better…
- cibus food ecosystem, food supply chain, food safety, ,
- Making Sense of Ethereum’s Layer 2 Scaling Solutions: State Channels, Plasma, and Truebit
- For ethereum 2018 is the year of infrastructure. This is the year when early adoption will test the limits of the network, renewing focus on technologies built to scale ethereum. Ethereum is still in…
- state channels, ethereum, ethereum main-chain, block producers, blockchain
- Amon Card Token Sale FAQ – Amon Tech –
- Amon tokens will be issued depending on the total number of contributions. Softcap: 3,000,000 USD = 60,000,000 AMNHard Cap: 25,000,000 USD = 500,000,000 AMN ICO Contributors 30%Reserve 27%Team…
- AMN tokens, Free Amon Gold, , ,
- Why we’re launching a Zipper community program and how to get involved
- You’ll be pleased to hear that, since our last update, things have been moving very swiftly here at Zipper. Happily, our token pre-sale launched in November last year was a big success, enabling us…
- community program, Zipper community program, Zipper tokens participants, private sale, Zipper product launch
- Singapore Confirms It Will Not ‘Ban’ Cryptocurrency, Has No ‘Risk Concerns’
- New bullish statements from Singapore’s deputy prime minister confirm cryptocurrency’s ongoing legality in the city-state. | News | Cointelegraph
- deputy prime minister, cryptocurrency trading, broadly hands-off policy, prime minister Tharman, Tharman Shanmugaratnam
- Lympo announces a partnership with Eidoo wallet and its ICOengineLympo is happy to announce that it will cooperate with the Eidoo wallet and its ICO engine for the Lympo token sale starting on February 17.
- Our CEO Ada Jonuse said: We are very glad to have such a strong crypto space player with more than 100 000 users as our token sale partner and as a wallet to conduct the future Lympo airdrops.
- Eidoo wallet users will be able to contribute to the Lympo token sale using the new ICO engine that guarantees the best token sale experience for our contributors.
- Eidoo wallet supports all ERC-20 tokens and is further expanding its services by offering the ICO engine and an exchange in the upcoming future.Why should you get an Eidoo wallet as soon as possible?Lympo will conduct all its future airdrops exclusively via Eidoo wallet.
- That means that all LYM token holders who hold their tokens in their Eidoo wallet will get some more LYM tokens for free.If you already have some tokens, you will be able to transfer them to your Eidoo wallet after the end of the token sale, i.e. in the beginning…
- Cibus Food ecosystem is a global food supply chain; however, the company has kept its special focus on emerging countries because food safety is a global concern and emerging countries need better support in order to stay health safe and hygiene conscious.
- Developing countries can avail the advantages without much hassle on their technology part.Lack of transparency in supply chainFood supply chain in developing countries are mostly non-transparent because of unjustified intrusion of middlemen that hampers food journey from producers place to consumers plate.
- Blockchain empowered Cibus ecosystem helps consumers to buy best and authentic food brandsInadequate technological supportIn developing countries, except big food giants, small food-supply chains are not technology supported and thus these chains are not properly organized.
- But Cibus supply chain is driven by blockchain technology that processes transactions accurately, faster, and without any manual error, which increases efficiency in the supply chain resulting in better scale of food safety.It has been well observed that blockchain technology has wider potential in developing countries because blockchain technology is…
- Transparent and organized food supply chain is the only solution for implementing food safety, which developing countries should avail at its best, which Cibus Food ecosystem can offer.To know more about CIBUS world or if you have any questions, look them up in our website: www.cibus.world or FAQ or send…
- In the last year, some applicationslike Cryptokitties, or the occasional ICOhave been popular enough to slow down the network and raise gas prices.The core limitation is that public blockchains like ethereum require every transaction to be processed by every single node in the network.
- Nodes dont have to rely on someone else to tell them what the current state of the blockchain isthey figure it out for themselves.This puts a fundamental limit on ethereums transaction throughput: it cannot be higher than what we are willing to require from an individual node.We could ask every…
- The throughput of the base-layer ethereum blockchain would be the same, but in practice we would be able to do many more operations that are useful to people and applicationslike transactions, state updates in a game, or simple computations.This is the insight behind off-chain technologies like state channels, Plasma, and…
- This is the key insight of Satoshis whitepaper, which has now been applied in the design of many different public blockchains including bitcoin and ethereum.Cryptoeconomic consensus give us a core hard kernel of certaintyunless something extreme like a 51% attack happens, we know that on-chain operationslike payments, or smart-contractswill execute…
- No money has actually been deposited or withdrawn from a bank, but each has a stack of cheques that they could deposit whenever they want.When Alice and Bob are done playing the gameperhaps because Alice has wonthey can close the channel by submitting the final state (e.g. a list of…
- How will the users be able to use the Amon (AMN) token?The AMN tokens will grant access to exclusive benefits to the Amon Card users like:Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure.
- For this reason we will provide different levels of customer service with 24/7 priority line to AMN tokens holders.Although AMN tokens wont be running any masternodes, but the top holders of AMN tokens will be passed on masternode benefits that Amon accrues from crypto currencies that do payout masternode benefits….
- For details about how it works check out our Token Sale FAQs.For every transaction made with the Amon Card you will get a percentage of AMN tokens as cashback.
- Amon will share passive interests coming from other Masternodes cryptocurrencies with top AMN tokens holders.11.
- The DASH MN holder will receive a fixed percentage in DASH.When the Amon customer base will be wide enough to gather 1.000 DASH, Amon will be able to run a DASH MN and receive passive interests that will be shared with their top customers holding AMN tokens.If you want to…
- We dont want to see what killed other token projects, namely speculation.Whats more, theres been huge demand during our private sale, which has been ongoing since mid-January.
- For others who want to support our project, weve decided upon a new model for distributing tokens, instead of the originally planned crowdsale.Earn tokens by joining Zippers community programAs a project, we do not need further fundingwhat we need is you, enthusiastic community members who help us make Zipper better…
- We want people to boost the product, and with that comes the gain in token price.How itworksUp to 5,000 community members can join the program through a whitelistProgram is open for new community members onlyif you participated to the pre-sale or private sale, give others a chance!Each participant is airdropped…
- Invited new active users for ZipperThere is a 0.1 ETH program fee, hopefully weeding out people who are only after free tokensParticipants are required to do KYC before their Zipper tokens are distributedMoreover, community program participants are entitled to a staking scheme together with pre-sale and private sale contributors.
- Well communicate more details about the staking scheme in the near future.How to join theprogramTo get involved, you just need to sign up to the program whitelist.Well be publishing more program details to all participants closer to Zipper product launch in March.Our aim in creating this product-focused community is to…
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications