Ethereum News Saturday, February 10
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Boosteroid Application Is to Turn Any Device into Supercomputer
- Our team are developing the application that will turn a PC with the lowest performance or even a mobile phone into a supercomputer. The app will provide users with the opportunity to rent cloud…
- cloud computing power, Ivan Shvaichenko, app, Boosteroid founder Ivan, different word processing
- We have officially changed the HardCap from 100 000 ETH to 35 000 ETH
- The Vestarin team has reviewed the market and has concluded that it is best to reduce the HardCap. The reasons for this will be explained. This article will have all questions and its answers making…
- ETH, token sales, Vestarin team, product demo version, HardCap
- Breaking News — Zeus Token The First ECO Crypto Mining at Blockchain
- The first cryptocurrency to be mined is bitcoin. In 2010, it can be extracted using the power of a home computer processor, and it’s very effective. Later, bitcoin begins to be extracted with the…
- ZEUS EcoCryptoMining, -net annual profit, bitcoin mining complexity, ordinary mining plants, factory recycling projects
- Cryptocurrency news: US TAX may be paid with Bitcoin, Ripple, or Ethereum under new plans
- THE Arizona Senate passed a bill early this week which could allow its residents in the state to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to pay their taxes.
- European Central Bank, Arizona State Republican, Arizona state senator, real world, ardent bitcoin supporter
- PayPro | Chat
- Telegram, PayPro, channel, https://t.me/payproico, Chat
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 18:07:19 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-03T13:55:47.290000+00:00
- Boosteroid Application Is to Turn Any Device into SupercomputerOur team are developing the application that will turn a PC with the lowest performance or even a mobile phone into a supercomputer.The app will provide users with the opportunity to rent cloud computing power as easy as listen to music in…
- The service will allow to play high-performance games, render video, create 3D-graphics, work with BigData and much more.Project CEO Ivan Shvaichenko said:We are developing a very convenient user-interface of the app.
- Users won’t need to spend a lot of time on setting up their cloud computer and learning how to use it — it will be very easy to enjoy our service, — notes Boosteroid founder Ivan Shvaichenko, — the only thing that a user needs is the high-speed Internet.
- Users will no longer depend on their location and on the processing power of their devices.The app will provide access to different word processing programs and graphic editors, cloud storage, social networks and BooStore application store with paid and free programs.Users will be able to choose the needed programs and…
- Advanced users will have an opportunity to set up their cloud computer however they want.The app is currently being tested.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 09:01:17 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-10T01:35:13.762000+00:00
- We have officially changed the HardCap from 100 000 ETH to 35 000 ETHThe Vestarin team has reviewed the market and has concluded that it is best to reduce the HardCap.
- Therefore we accept the present course of its level as its basis, and proceeds with new realities to recalculate the budget to reach the same amount of $ to the current course of ETH.The problem with our hesitation is that the reduce of HardCap can be easy (i.e. to collect…
- This is our reason for a precautionary approach to this subject.How this will affect the development of the project?If the current rate of ETH is stable then there will be risks on the project.
- At the same time, a majority of other projects don’t apply with the same rules, seeking to collect not only the certain sum, but as much as they can.
- Nothing has changed: the team do not dispatch to third parties, giving no opportunity to handle a token.We have the product demo version, and Soft Cap is completed, we are confident that our product will be released in time, for the best benefits for investors, participants of our team and…
Tweeted At: Mon Nov 27 11:55:19 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-10-24T11:55:34.231000+00:00
Author: Lissa Brak
- Breaking News — Zeus Token The First ECO Crypto Mining at BlockchainThe first cryptocurrency to be mined is bitcoin.
- In June 2012, the first special device named ASIC for crypto mining began to appear.
- With the advent of ASIC, the bitcoin mining complexity increased 10,000 times.
- Because ASIC is much faster in mining coins, the complexity of bitcoin tissue begins to grow rapidly, the extraction of coins on ordinary equipment becomes increasingly complicated.
- This eliminates the unavoidable risks for ordinary mining plants and is able to make the environment cleaner with a very cool air to be inhaled by humans.The various objectives that zeus will create are to enable everyone from a young age to the elderly not only to help solve the…
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 02:50:30 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-10T02:30:00+00:00
Author: Thomas Mackie
- A bill was passed in the state of Arizona by a 16-13 margin which could enable taxpayers to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in order to pay “tax and any interest and penalties” to the state’s Department of Revenue.The measure has since been sent to the state’s House of Representatives…
- This comes after Bitcoin fell to one of its lowest points in two months on February 5, trading at $5,947.
- Risks in the marketplace were high in early 2018 which lead to more interest from investors who saw a potential for big gains in cryptocurrencies.But cryptocurrency expert Joon Ian Wong warned bitcoin could still be on track for further falls after experiencing dramatic plunges earlier this week.He said: “Even the…
- “Bitcoin’s current price has gained a very tidy 41 percent increase – $3,400 – from its earlier low but the northernly trajectory has flattened leading to fears that it was not a recovery but rather a temporary rebound from an extended decline.Mr Wong added that despite the positive aspects of…
- “Bitcoin’s price may soon come under further regulation from the European Central Bank as concerns around cryptocurrencies grow among financial policymakers.European Central Bank Executive Board member Yves Mersch said the central bank can no longer ignore the threats posed by cryptocurrencies to the “real world”.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 20:05:58 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications