Ethereum News Saturday, February 10
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Doctrine Projekt Token DCT AIRDROP#2
- Total Supply = 17.000.000 DPTWe ask that you please truthfully and accurately fill out the information below to reserve your spot in the airdrop. All forms will be background checked upon completion to verify authenticity. Any and all individuals found violating/falsifying forms will be terminated from airdrop inclusion. No questions…
- Doctrine Projekt, DCT Tokens, DTA tokens, airdrop inclusion,
- Why We Care – SELFLLERY –
- Wealth inequality in the world is growing day by day. The poor stay poor, while the rich get even richer. The gap between the classes is broadening. In addition, we are all concerned about many other…
- natural disasters, responsible commercial company, various charitable organizations, SELFLLERY platform, special charity program
- GIL Token Crowdfund
- Gilgamesh platform token sale is based on ERC20 standard smart contract, GIL token is a utility token that is used in gilgamesh platform
- gil tokens, gilgamesh platform, token sale, GIL token,
- TV-TWO | Japanese Official
- Telegram, Japanese Official,
- Telegram, Symetra,
- EtherJack: The Fully Transparent Smart Contract Based Jackpot Game
- Welcome to the first competitive game, which is a Smart Contract in its essence. 100% transparency and fairness is guaranteed by the public Ethereum Smart Contract.
- Transparent Smart Contract, Jackpot Game,
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 16:25:24 +0000 2018
- Total Supply = 17.000.000 DPT – – We ask that you please truthfully and accurately fill out the information below to reserve your spot in the airdrop.
- All forms will be background checked upon completion to verify authenticity.
- Any and all individuals found violating/falsifying forms will be terminated from airdrop inclusion.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 13:28:29 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-09T16:13:18.802000+00:00
- In addition, we are all concerned about many other issues, such as natural disasters, homeless people, stray animals, and more.Nobody is at fault, that’s just the way the world is.
- But we CAN do something about it.We believe it’s our duty to share, and even a small part of our belongings, given to a good cause, can make a big difference.There’s a lot of people who donate millions to charity — Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and many others….
- Maybe we can’t help everyone who needs help, but at least we can make a little difference, and we hope more and more companies will join our initiative.As we donate from the fees collected from our users and advertisers, it’s fair to say that every user of the SELFLLERY platform…
- Any SELFLLERY user can allocate a certain percentage of their income for donations, and choose directly which agency, or what type of charity, to support.
- As we use blockchain for such operations, all transactions are visible, transparent, and traceable.The SELFLLERY platform is continuing to grow, as people are interested in transforming creativity into money.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 17:01:15 +0000 2018
- Every year 5% of tokens will be injected into the platform for a period of 6 years – – The tokens can be used to buy goods or services–such as books or publishing services on the platform–or can be held by users for voting power to govern the platform.
- Skiral Inc. will utilize a token sale campaign to raise money for the development of the Gilgamesh Platform.
- Token sale purchasers can gain influence in the governance of the Gilgamesh Platform, spend tokens on the platform on goods and services, or maintain their initial status to vote and influence the Gilgamesh platform for future features and changes.
- For 18 months after the token sale, GIL tokens will be locked and withheld from the platform and disbursed slowly in order to maintain growth and sustain the GIL ecosystem through platform operations, research and development, product discovery, and expansion.
- Early contributors will be given GIL Tokens as a reward for the their past work, tokens will be transfered between 1 to 6 months of after the end of token sale.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 14:48:29 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 14:05:03 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 17:17:00 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications