Ethereum News Friday, February 9
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Cardstack ICO – The experience layer of the decentralized internet — Steemit
- This is another interesting concept and ICO launches soon. What is Cardstack ? It is an open-source framework and… by kingscrown
- decentralized software ecosystem, total pending payments, highest paid posts, Hero account holder,
- Kuku Coin
- Richard Antwi , A graduate of Economics from University of Ghana with over twelve years’ experience in E-Commerce, out of which eight years spent trading online foreign exchange currency, Binary options, CFD, Commodities ,future trading and Crypto currencies.
- cocoa trading, cocoa farming community, Roland Osei Bonsu, Cocoa trading market, Cocoa plantation farm
- Client Appreciation Event
- As our whitelisted clients, this is a Chance to LOCK IN the low of ETH price and purchase prior to the Crowdsale starts. This is now a double whitelist and the original February 22nd to 24th contribution period is also valid.
- Chrome browser addon, iPhone / Android, whitelisted clients, ETH price, following wallets
- Etherlambos. Driving value.
- launch reservation presentation, digital high-end luxury, launch public sale, reservation presentation model, customization new skins
- Get an overview of cryptocurrency market, prices and charts. See the market cap of popular crypto assets on a cutting-edge financial platform. Check out the traded volumes in real time.
- Medialab Grupp Services, Empresa Medialab Grupp, responsable legal, expreso consentimiento, web …etc
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 15:46:17 +0000 2018
- This is another interesting concept and ICO launches soon.
- Since the system is very complex and has many layers, unlike most ICOs this one has extra papers explaining each of system cores in detail.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 09:38:19 +0000 2018
- A graduate of Economics from University of Ghana with over twelve years’ experience in E-Commerce, out of which eight years spent trading online foreign exchange currency, Binary options, CFD, Commodities ,future trading and Crypto currencies.
- Richard was born in Kumasi ,Ashanti Region of Ghana to a cocoa farming community is seeking to bring cocoa cultivation , marketing and trading on Blockchain technology so that people that enjoy cocoa products like milo, chocolate, etc, without privilege of being farmers will have the opportunity to invest in…
- An expert in online marketing and has over 10 years’ experience in online payments system and gateway development.
- Having been raised in Cocoa farm during his teenage years and been exposed to cocoa trading and marketing over decades, he brings his knowledge onboard kukucoin to make cocoa trading great again.
- Roland Osei Bonsu is an expert in International Relations from Ghana who now resides in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 13:32:10 +0000 2018
Author: Galaxy Esolutions
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 09:12:16 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 08:54:11 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications