Ethereum News Friday, February 9
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Development Update — 3rd Feb, 2017 – Rocket Pool –
- Happy weekend Rocket Poolers! After a hectic and successful 2017, it looks like 2018 will be no different. The last few months have been a whirlwind of activity and meetings, including but not…
- Rocket Pool, smart node, smart node services, Pool smart contracts, smart node service
- The Full Transcript from Our Interview with Joe Blackburn on CryptoCoin Trader — Steemit
- “The ICO and the Global Copyright Register will be the last piece of the puzzle.” We’ve finally received the full… by copytrackhq
- Marcus, Joe, ICO, ,
- SKRAPS (SKRP) – 40 tokens [AIRDROP]
- BitcoinToken (BTK) – 400 to 6000 token [AIRDROP]
- eth address, tokens, airdrop, skraps, SKRP
- How to Participate in the Copytrack Pre-Sale – COPYTRACK –
- Copytrack revolutionizes how creators protect, track and monetize their work by using blockchain and smart contracts technology. · Transactions must be made from a private Ethereum Wallet. Please DO…
- Copytrack Pre-Sale Starts, Click ‘Generate Transaction, Click ‘Send Transaction, Click ‘Verify transaction, Click ‘GET WHITELISTED/
- COPYTRACK ICO | Global Copyright Register | Join The Digital Revolution
- Global Copyright Register, COPYTRACK ICO, ,
- How to buy the Sp8de token?
- Google Slides, Sp8de token, , ,
- The Ethereumization Of Wall Street Is Inevitable: Expert Take
- ICOs were just the beginning, the true disruption of financial markets is yet to come | News | Cointelegraph
- Wall Street, investment banks, smart contract, Ethereum Blockchain, smart bond
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 04:48:40 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-04T00:43:23.090000+00:00
Author: David Rugendyke
- Be it a Parity node or Geth node, they can run along side the node client and listen for instructions from the main Rocket Pool smart contracts + allow an extra level of monitoring not seen on any Ethereum node to date.One of the most important aspects of Rocket Pool…
- The same applies for our smart node services.To ensure any client or service that Rocket Pool relies on maintains a very high level of liveliness, both are managed using PM2, an advanced production process manager for Node.js.
- If either the client or services crash, they are restarted automatically and notifications of the crash are reported directly to Rocket Pool regardless if the services immediately resume operating correctly and that’s just the start…Using Keymetrics we have designed custom monitoring probes that are run by our smart node processes….
- These probes allow a whole new level of monitoring on Ethereum nodes.An early preview of just a single smart nodes monitoring dashboard.A smart probe allows us to monitor every smart node on the Rocket Pool network from a single dashboard, regardless of where that node is hosted.
- If it’s on AWS, Rackspace or a laptop in grannies basement, doesn’t matter.At a glance we can see if each node is currently synced with the blockchain, what block the node is currently processing, the highest block that node can see, how many peers the node has, if that node…
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 23 08:47:53 +0000 2018
- In this interview, Joe and Marcus talk about Copytrack’s existing business and its future plans, namely how the Global Copyright Register will allow creators to protect , track and monetize their work through a global , transparent and decentralized register.
- Got a special treat today, Mr Marcus Schmitt, from Copytrack ICO, will be here.
- Our clients are photographers, are image agencies, publishers worldwide, that have image rights and their images get stolen, every day.
- So then we usually get back a reply, either they supply proper proof like an invoice, but most of the time, to be honest, it is a stolen image and then we offer post licensing, which is also a very fair approach to this infringing party.
- Marcus: Actually the ICO and the global copyright register will be the last piece of the puzzle.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 04 15:05:01 +0000 2018
- About the company & the project: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – The total number of SKRAPS token which will be ever created is 110 mn.
- Out of this 66 mn will be available as part of the token sale in ICO and whitelist.
- 5.5 mn tokens will be reserved for spending in Marketing and Bounty programs.
- 16.5 mn tokens will not be issued at the time of ICO and will be reserved for a future token issue – – – – – – – – – – Through Skraps, we envision to make crypto investing simple and fun by taking away the cognitive burden of investing….
- [1 task= 4- 10 SKRP : varies based on how good the task was done]I-II-III-[Less tokens if few followers] just an example:I- Join both these Telegram channel and stay until end of ico:II- Share on Telegram: [3 groups of crypto/ico related with at least 600 member each / can be…
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 01:18:55 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-02T01:01:01.411000+00:00
Author: Marcus Schmitt
- How to Participate in the Copytrack Pre-Sale (Step-by-Step Guide):PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN UNTIL JAN 10TH, 2018Copytrack revolutionizes how creators protect, track and monetize their work by using blockchain and smart contracts technology.Please read the following guidelines for Copytrack’s Pre-Sale:· Transactions must be made from a private Ethereum Wallet.
- · ERC20 tokens will be distributed immediately after the transaction is submitted.
- · The hard cap for the CPY token sale is 60M CPY (approx.
- and 2,500.00 Ether (ETH) respectively.STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUY COPYTRACK TOKENS:Visit the website https://copytrack.io.
- You have Signed-Up5) You will receive two separate emails, a registration email and a token sale approval emails from the CopyTrack Team.6) Click the link (https://copytrack.io) in the approval email, and the following page will appear.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 19:03:43 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 21 00:32:10 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 10:18:13 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T07:12:00+00:00
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications