Ethereum News Thursday, February 8
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Mirror Token Airdrop 99.9% MRT
- Mirror Token Airdrop, form Mirror Token, MRT, accepting responses, Google Forms
- Move Over Coinbase, Eidoo Has Huge Potential In The Cryptocurrency Space
- There’s massive potential for Eidoo in the cryptocurrency space as it builds upon its universal wallet.
- universal wallet, Eidoo, desktop wallet, hardware wallet, exchange wallet
- Huobi.pro – The Leading Global Digital Asset Exchange – Huobi.Pro
- Huobi.pro is a world famous Bitcoin exchange. On Huobi.pro, you can trade Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), DASH, etc, using Bitcoin (BTC) and USDT. We provide real-time Bitcoin price, Bitcoin markets.
- blockchain asset ecosystem, industry best practices, safe,stable infrastructure operations, knowledgeable crypto-investors, world-class operation
- Altcoin.io Exchange – Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Altcoin Exchange is a decentralized exchange built by traders, for traders. Register today for early access to our altcoin exchange.
- full-time trader, back-end software developer, skilled front-end React, skilled software engineer, senior software engineer
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 21:01:35 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sat Jan 20 17:46:45 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-19T11:56:36+00:00
Author: George Tung
- Even though cryptocurrency exchanges offer hundreds of wallets for basically every crypto they trade, it is in your best interest to store your own cryptos if possible.
- Eidoo’s universal wallet focuses on Ethereum and currently stores any ERC-20 based coin within one single wallet.
- The universal wallet isn’t the only thing Eidoo has up its sleeve.
- Additionally, in Q2 of this year, Eidoo will add a debit VISA card to its wallet so that people can spend their cryptos in the real world.
- Lastly, I see massive potential for Eidoo in the cryptocurrency space as it builds upon its universal wallet.
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 29 09:35:03 +0000 2018
- More than 98% of digital assets stored in multi-signature,cold wallets.
- 4 years of safe,stable infrastructure operations, giving customers 100% confidence.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 17:03:35 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 05:16:13 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications