Ethereum News Thursday, February 8
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Why the Web 3.0 Matters and you should know about it
- There’s plenty of buzz around the web 3.0 and the sweeping changes it will bring to the industry, but few people actually know why it spawned and what it will bring. To understand this, it’s…
- web, ‘World Wide Web, data, interactive content, online shopping information
- Luckygames – LUCKY Gambling, Dice Game
- The Best Provably Fair LUCKY Dice Site with REAL Instant Withdrawals. No Registration Required. Join our Contests with a Huge Prizes! This is Your Chance to WIN Big with Luckygames.
- LUCKY Dice Gambling, greatest gambling experience, lucky number, Low House Edge,
- The VooGlue Origin Story – VooGlue –
- When people first hear “VooGlue,” they often wonder aloud what the name means. “Sounds like a cross between Voodoo and glue,” is a common reaction. VooGlue founder and CEO Brian Carew-Hopkins did in…
- Voodoo, CEO Brian Carew-Hopkins, real Voodoo, West African animist, Voodoo tradition
- Telegram Referral Reward — by CIBUS WORLD – cibusworld –
- >> 5 friends (max) / day so earning potential for you would be 5 CBT / day (max). >> Total number is unlimited, but daily limit of 5 referrals max>> 1 Friend Referred = 1 Cibus Token Free>> No…
- daily limit, Total number, Cibus id, max, support ticket
- Up to 20 Million SP Tokens Available!
- bounty contest, specific bounty contest, personal referral link, ,
Tweeted At: Wed Jan 31 11:32:13 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-30T22:50:39.320000+00:00
Author: Matteo Gianpietro Zago
- People sacrificed security for the convenience of these services; whether they knew it or not, their identities, browsing habits, searches and online shopping information was sold to the highest bidder.The 3.0 revolutionBy this stage, Web 2.0 exponents were already dreaming up a successor.
- There are a number of advantages that Web 3.0 offers:No central point of control: Middlemen are removed from the equation, blockchains like Ethereum provide a trust-less platform where the rules are unbreakable and data is fully encrypted.
- No government or entity will have the ability to kill sites and services; and no single individual can control the identities of others.Ownership of data: End users will regain complete control of data and have the security of encryption.
- Web users will opt in rather than trying — and often failing — to opt out.Instead of Google Drive or Dropbox, we have services like Storj, Siacoin, Filecoin or IPFS technology to distribute and store files.Instead of Skype we have platforms like Experty.io.Instead of WhatsApp and Wechat we have StatusInstead of operating systems such…
- It’s likely the best dApps and decentralized services we will use three years from now are no more than a glimmer in a developers eye.Just as the Web 2.0 didn’t automatically extinguish Web 1.0 (still gathering dust around some parts of the internet), the move to 3.0 will take time…
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 13:26:50 +0000 2018
- Welcome to Luckygames, the Best LUCKY Dice Gambling Site.
- The Provably Fair system makes your game 100% manipulation free.
- Well known Dice game with the highest multiplier available (99x) and extremely fast automated betting support.
- After choosing and betting, the dice starts moving and choosing the lucky number.
- You win, if the lucky number hits the predicted range.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 02:49:13 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-06T04:00:27.957000+00:00
- But since Voodoo has, like many ancient words, taken on a skewed meaning in popular culture (namely that of magical dolls with pins stuck in them to inflict pain on one’s enemies and the resurrection of the dead as zombies), it’s worth explaining Voodoo’s true meaning and how that fits…
- Benin is regarded as the birthplace of the Voodoo tradition, with the name itself simply meaning ‘spirit’ in the local Fon language.What sets the real Voodoo apart in the modern context, however, is the way it survived in the face of the enslavement and cultural annihilation perpetrated in West Africa…
- Traditions and beliefs were passed down, often secretly, through the generations, surviving the invaders best efforts to obscure or eliminate them.It is this reference to a truth that cannot be destroyed that makes Voodoo the perfect word to encapsulate what VooGlue accomplishes.
- Just as Voodoo was a way for a cultural truth to survive despite the efforts to destroy it, VooGlue enables the truth of an artwork’s origin, ownership, and meaning to survive no matter who possesses it and where it is located.
- By permanently attaching this counterpart to an artwork, the artist’s true vision has a greater chance of surviving throughout the lifetime of the physical art, and even beyond.Inspired by a culture that could not be destroyed, VooGlue’s mission is to ensure that art’s providence and meaning survive, and that the…
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 19:22:05 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-07T08:17:37.124000+00:00
Author: Cibus World
- Telegram Referral Reward — by CIBUS WORLDTelegram Referral RewardGet new people to join Cibus Telegram group (https://t.me/cibus_world) and earn 1 CBT / referral joinedRules: 5 friends (max) / day so earning potential for you would be 5 CBT / day (max).
- Total number is unlimited, but daily limit of 5 referrals max 1 Friend Referred = 1 Cibus Token Free No bots / no spam allowed We are manually checking for bots, if found any — your Cibus id will be deleted with all stakes and you will be banned if you violate…
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 22:13:52 +0000 2018
- SuchApp is proud to announce the most innovative, exciting & easiest way to earn bounty contest ever seen in an ICO!
- This revolutionary system allows you to participate interactively and earn entries for every new participant that you bring into the program.
- Once you signup you’ll be assigned your own personal referral link.
- Every entry that you earn in this contest is equivalent to a stake in the specific bounty contest pool of tokens!
- Here’s how you can earn entries: – – – – BUT WAIT – THERE’S MORE!
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications