Ethereum News Wednesday, February 7
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- SAMFins Free Airdrop
- For community benefit, we have decided to airdrop a large chunk of tokens, which initially was planned to be burned out.1. First 5000 applicants will get 10,000 tokens each2. Next 10,000 applicants will get 2,000 tokens each. 10% random applicants will still get 10,000 tokensAirdrop will happen in March month…
- tokens, random applicants, large chunk, community benefit, telegram group
- Mirror Token Airdrop 99.9% MRT
- – Follow our Twitter : https://twitter.com/Mirror_Token- Retweet the pinned tweet : https://twitter.com/Mirror_Token/status/960619435718569984- Fill the form.
- Blocklancer • ICO details | ICObazaar
- Blocklancer, various freelancing platforms, Blocklancer platform, current freelancing platforms, token holder tribunal
- Cardstack ICO – The experience layer of the decentralized internet — Steemit
- This is another interesting concept and ICO launches soon. What is Cardstack ? It is an open-source framework and… by kingscrown
- decentralized software ecosystem, total pending payments, highest paid posts, Hero account holder, consensus protocol
- Friendz Official ICO
- Friendz Official ICO, Telegram, Click, group,
- COPYTRACK ICO | Global Copyright Register | Join The Digital Revolution
- Global Copyright Register, COPYTRACK ICO, Digital Revolution,
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 11:46:01 +0000 2018
- First 5000 applicants will get 10,000 tokens each – – 2.
- Next 10,000 applicants will get 2,000 tokens each.
- 10% random applicants will still get 10,000 tokens – – Airdrop will happen in March month in first week, exact date will be confirmed on telegram group later.
- SAM will be tradable on exchanges, as this will increase the value of the Token.
- Once all the distributions and airdrop is complete, the tokens will be unlocked to trade.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 21:01:35 +0000 2018
- Mirror Token is a new ERC20 token .
- We will have high privacy , fast transactions and low fees .
- Mirror Token aims are to facilitate the transactions between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.Max supply : 1.000.000.000 MRT – – – – To get the airdrop you will have to : – – – Follow our Twitter : Retweet the pinned tweet : Fill the form.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 02:12:28 +0000 2018
- Cash Poker Pro is a modern poker room with a network structure and a mechanism for fast and confidential money transfers based on the blockchain technology.
- The mission of our project is to create a decentralized online poker room where users can trust.
- In today’s online casino and poker sites use a centralized random number generator (RNG) , which is influenced from the outside.
- Cheating with cards or the “bloody hand” in card games is often mentioned.
- Decentralized system and Blockchain technology can solve this problem.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 15:46:17 +0000 2018
- This is another interesting concept and ICO launches soon.
- Since the system is very complex and has many layers, unlike most ICOs this one has extra papers explaining each of system cores in detail.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 16:43:41 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 04 17:28:15 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications