Ethereum News Tuesday, February 6
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Bitcoin sinking like a stone with cryptocurrency market in freefall
- Leading cryptocurrency bitcoin has lost 24 percent in the last 24 hours, plunging to $6,000 on Tuesday. Bitcoin has lost more than two-thirds of its value in less than two months.
- Lloyds Banking Group, entire cryptocurrency market, finance visit RT, new financial market, JP Morgan Chase
- A Brief History of Cloud Computing – Boosteroid –
- Once upon a time, well, mid-twentieth century, the Internet started to take shape. And on paper, in diagrams and presentations it was usually shaped like a cloud, probably because it was out there…
- unknown fuzzy entity, mid-twentieth century, brilliant idea, brilliant ideas, early 2000s
- Mirror Token Airdrop 99.9% MRT
- – Follow our Twitter : https://twitter.com/Mirror_Token- Retweet the pinned tweet : https://twitter.com/Mirror_Token/status/960619435718569984- Fill the form.
- Singapore Airlines plans blockchain tech for frequent flyer spending
- Singapore Airlines plans to use blockchain technology to give its frequent flyers a new way to spend their accumulated miles, it said on Monday.
- Singapore Airlines, Goh Choon Phong, digital wallet app, Singapore Airlines technology, Singapore Airshow Aviation
- Friendz Official ICO
- Friendz Official ICO, Telegram, Click, group,
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 08:39:57 +0000 2018
- Leading cryptocurrency bitcoin has lost 24 percent in the last 24 hours, plunging to $6,000 on Tuesday.
- Recently, the US financial authorities interrogated Bitfinex exchange, Indian authorities announced the possibility of a ban of cryptocurrencies.
- Many other states have decided to impose stricter regulation and control in this new financial market,” Gleb Zadoya, head of analytics at Analitika Online, said in an email to RT.
- On Monday, Britain’s Lloyds Banking Group, which unites Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and MBNA, announced it bans cryptocurrency purchases from credit cards.
- Despite the regulation attempts, bitcoin is still several hundred percent higher since January last year with rivals ethereum and ripple up several thousand percent.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 18:09:37 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-05T15:47:14.633000+00:00
- A Brief History of Cloud ComputingOnce upon a time, well, mid-twentieth century, the Internet started to take shape.
- And on paper, in diagrams and presentations it was usually shaped like a cloud, probably because it was out there somewhere, an unknown fuzzy entity that brought some services to our computers.At around the same time, in 1961, John McCarthy suggested in a speech at MIT that computing can be…
- It looked like a brilliant idea, but like all brilliant ideas it was ahead if its time, as for the next few decades, despite interest in the model, the technology simply was not ready.The technology of cloud computing was implemented in practice in the early 2000s.
- After all, once we had electricity nobody went back to using gas lamps.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 21:01:35 +0000 2018
- Mirror Token is a new ERC20 token .
- We will have high privacy , fast transactions and low fees .
- Mirror Token aims are to facilitate the transactions between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.Max supply : 1.000.000.000 MRT – – – – To get the airdrop you will have to : – – – Follow our Twitter : Retweet the pinned tweet : Fill the form.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 17:46:18 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-05T08:52:59+00:00
Author: Reuters Editorial
- SINGAPORE (Reuters) – Singapore Airlines plans to use blockchain technology to give its frequent flyers a new way to spend their accumulated miles, it said on Monday.
- The company said a digital wallet app for its KrisFlyer loyalty program would be launched in about six months and it would be signing up retail partners in the Singapore market to begin with.
- Singapore Airlines last month said it will invest “hundreds of millions” of dollars in digital technology over several years as part of a broader transformation designed to remain competitive against global rivals.
- The Singapore Airlines technology is its own private blockchain involving only merchants and partners, it said in a statement.
- Both German airline group Lufthansa and Air New Zealand last year teamed up with Switzerland-based start-up Winding Tree to build blockchain-based travel apps as the companies look at new ways of distributing tickets and services to customers.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 16:45:39 +0000 2018
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications