Elearning, edtech, training, edchat & much more…
EdTech News Wednesday, June 13
- 6 Simple Solutions to the Hairiest Online Student Problems
Elearning, edtech, training
- How to Create Successful and Sustainable Makerspaces in Low-Income and Rural Schools
- Many of youradult learnersare either juggling too many demands or haverusty time management skills.
- Crystal clear learning materials make it easier for your adult learnersto find keyinformation quickly.
- How you can help – – Explain in your welcome email or in your staff profile that its commonand quite natural for new students to be nervous.
- But the gap between student question and facilitatoranswer can leave learners feeling stuck, and frustrated.
- As you can see, these adult learnerproblems may be hairy, but thereare plenty of practical ways of addressing them.
@SimpliTeach: #Elearning doesn’t have to be lonely! https://t.co/CSPO5CJfI0 #edtech #training https://t.co/jVHc6mWNA9
- Youd provide a makerspace where students could explore, create, invent, and learn through authentic experiences.
- Although the idea behind the makerspace is to promote playful exploration, developing pathways within the space can improve in your makerspace will lead to success, but the caveat here is to monitor the pathways to eliminate possible stereotyping and inequalities.
- Makerspace labs offer access to the tools students need, but more importantly, these hubs provide a way for students to connect their learning.
- Dont let limited space confine your dreams of creating a successful and sustainable makerspace in your community.
- The only thing limiting you from creating a successful and sustainable makerspace is your imagination.
@Edu_Gig: How to Create Successful and Sustainable Makerspaces in Low-Income and Rural Schools https://t.co/bg2XAmdMEj #edtech
- Established to address the needs of publishers content providers to create, manage, sell and distribute digital content, MagicBox has 12K+ interactive eBooks with more than 10 million hours of learning delivered successfully.
- MagicBox designs technology platforms that cater to the needs of publishers to deliver digital content for effective learning.
- Focusing on the current market needs and the technological advancements, MagicBox solves the challenges faced whilst creation and distribution of digital learning content, says Magic EdTech Director (Product Development),Harish Agrawal.
- Magic EdTech is the new logo of Magic Software Inc. that focuses on digital learning solutions and technology services to meet the needs of education and corporate businesses.
- MagicBox is our cloud-based digital learning content distribution and learning platform, and has gained immense popularity in North America, Australia, and other Asian countries.
@teachermarija: Content Distribution Platform MagicBox Is Now Helping 2 Million Students https://t.co/JWNQwkGPDr #edtech #edchat via elearnindustry