EdTech News Wednesday, March 21 Google forms, Google form, True size & more…
EdTech News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 20 practical ways to use Google Forms in class, school
- Google Forms gives educators a powerful data collection tool. Check out these 20 ways to harness its power in school.
- Google Forms, Google Form, , ,
- Comparing Countries with Google Maps
- True Size, Mercator projection, Mercator projection map, big land masses, Mercator projection maps
- 11 Ways to Teach Math with Google Drawings
- shapes, bar graph, equal shares, Generate measurement data, line plot
- Use the Autocrat add-on to turn your responses in the Google Form into custom-created documents.
- Exit ticket/bell ringer Have students answer questions at the beginning or end of class with a Google Form.
- Quick grade log To quickly mark a grade for simple assignments, createa Google Form with every studentsname.
- Rubrics Create your rubric in a Google Form to make an easy place for you to assign grades and provide feedback to students.
- Brainstorming with a word cloud Provide a simple Google Form where students can reflect on what theyve been learning, either with a sentence or a few individual words.
- How to use the site – – Post by Eric Curts.
- Connect with Eric on Twitter at – – and on Google+ at