EdTech News Monday, February 12
EdTech News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 3 Googley Valentines Activities for Kids
- fun writing activity, original blog posts, different operating systems, fun activity, traditional desktop publishing
- 18 YouTube Channels for Elementary Math
- Your best app demo videos has many views and your earning way online very good for those who want stand advance during the study.
- math, great YouTube channels, favorite YouTube channel, math concepts, math topics
- 15 Ways for Students to Use Google Keep [infographic]
- Google Keep is a robust G Suite tool that can help teachers and students create and share notes, lists, and reminders. There are so many possibilities that I decided to put together this post and infographic with ideas for how Google Keep can be used in the classroom: 15 Ways for…
- Google, students, notes, google keep cheat,
- Create a Google Classroom Custom Header with Google Drawings
- Google Classroom is a great application for Google using educators and students to manage assignments, communicate and collaborate, and go paperless! Google has made great strides in updating this application based on the feedback submitted by educators like you. Google Classroom is only going to get better! So if you…
- Google Classroom, Google Classroom header, Google Drawings, Google Classroom classes, Google Drive suite
- Extra Credit – Educational CryptoCurrency
- Worlds first Educational CryptoCurrency
- Extra Credit, , , ,
- Digital Learning – Research Report
- Discover the real state of digital education
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions, personal data, , ,
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 16:40:42 +0000 2018
- Activity #1 – Valentine Emoji Rebus Stories – – A fun writing activity for students is to use emojis in Google Docs to write a Valentine-themed rebus.
- Here’s how: – – – Make a copy of theGoogle Docs Valentine Rebus Story template-Google Docs template – Write a story that usestext, but also withimagesin place of key words.
- Here’s how student do this project: – – – Make a copy of theGoogle Drawings Valentine Magnetic Poetry template-Google Drawing template – In the middle of the template is the canvas where the students will add the words for their poem, story, or creative writing piece.
- When done you can share or download your creation (click File then Download then PNG image) – – – – – For more details, directions, and a short tutorial video, see my original post about this project, which can be found here: – – – – Activity #3 – Valentine…
- Here’s how: – – – Make a copy of one of theGoogle Drawing Greeting Card templates – There is aPortrait Orientation version-Google Drawings template – And there is a Horizontal Orientation version-Google Drawings template – The templates have been designed withfour sections: the outside front, the outside back, the inside…
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 21:47:16 +0000 2018
- Post by Eric Curts.
- Connect with Eric on Twitter at – – and on Google+ at
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 19:35:43 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-03-30T10:56:36+00:00
Author: Kasey Bell
- Google Keep is a robust G Suite tool that can help teachers and studentscreate and share notes, lists, and reminders.
- Google Keep is loaded with fun features that can help students get organized, track progress, take notes, and more.
- In Google Keep, students can jot down quick notes to themselves about a particular class or subject.
- With Google Keep, students can easily keep track of each project, tasks, notes, and due dates.
- Students can use Google Keep for daily journaling and writing reflections on daily learning, projects, self-assess their progress, and share what they did well and what they could improve upon.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 10:41:24 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2016-02-22T19:02:33+00:00
Author: Kasey Bell
- One feature of Google Classroom is the ability to customize the theme and header (see example below).
- You can choose from ready-made themes and header images from Googles gallery, or you can upload your own image to customize the look and feel of all of your classes.
- Google Classroom is responsive, which means the size and shape of the header change with the size of your screen on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Faces and clipart can get distorted in the header, but I have found a way that works for me using Google Drawings to create the header image.
- Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 20:03:29 +0000 2018
- Extra Credit – – Extra Credit was created with the average working-class person in-mind; people who have no, or very little knowledge of CryptoCurrency.
- Our vision is to empower everyone with the knowledge required to invest and manage their CryptoCurrencies with ease.
- This means that anyone can participate in ExtraCredit, with or without past CryptoCurrency experience.
- Our Team – – Our Team Extra Credit brings together a team of 10 members, dedicated to teaching our users all they need to know about CryptoCurrencies.
- To contact any of our team directly, checkout our Team Section – – Bitcoin Homework – – Extra Credit is working side by side with Bitcoin Homework to ensure there is no confusion to our users who are just starting out in the CryptoCurrency world, offering hundreds of courses ranging…