EdTech News Saturday, February 10
EdTech News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Ripple 101
- Learn the different advantages and disadvantages the digital cryptocurrency Ripple holds. Find out what the excitement is about!
- digital cryptocurrency Ripple, different advantages, current state, open platform, Teacher section
- Making Posters with Google Drawings
- Eric, When printing a larger than 8 x 11, how do we set the print options to print 4 connecting pages to piece together to create a larger poster (as in Microsoft Publisher).
- Google Drawings, desktop publishing, poster, desktop publishing tool,
- Write Right with Google Tools
- writing, students, writing process, blog posts, graphic organizers
- Become an Expert in Angular Today
- Angular, mastery angular course, popular Angular course, Angular applications, Angular topics
- How To Create Pixel Art For Games
- This online course is designed to help new pixel artists sharpen their skills and to improve the visuals of any game. This course is split into 10 sections which cover over 47 Pixel Art topics using a video format – receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course….
- pixel art, new pixel artists, Pixel Art topics, game pixel art, course
- Using Google AutoDraw for Sketchnotes, Infographics, Drawings, and More
- AutoDraw, artificial intelligence, AutoDraw feature, ,
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 04:27:34 +0000 2018
Author: Teacher Bitcoinhomework
- Learn the different advantages and disadvantages the digital cryptocurrency Ripple holds.
- BitcoinHomework aims to offer a platform for students and professors to connect, and offer an open platform to express the current state and knowledge in cryptocurrency.
- Since opinions are allowed to be expressed by others outside of the BitcoinHomework team the professors of the courses do not necessarily reflect the view of BitcoinHomework.
- For more details on how you can submit a course, view our Become a Teacher section.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 17:01:14 +0000 2018
- Google Drawings is a very flexible program, allowing you to add text boxes, wordart, images, shapes, and more, to any part of the Drawing, and at any angle, much like a desktop publishing program would.
- If you want to download a printable PDF version of the poster, feel free to use the links below: – – – “Elemental Love” poster (white background) – PDF link – “Elemental Love” poster (yellow background) – PDF link – – – – Tips and Tricks for Making Posters -…
- Insert images – – Most posters will have graphics, and Google Drawings provides loads of ways to add images to your creation.
- Next click the “Arrange” menu and choose one of the following: – Align horizontally – Line up all the items “Left”, “Right”, or “Center” – Align vertically – Line up all the items “Top”, “Middle”, or “Bottom” – Center on page – Distribute – Space out the items evenly -…
- Export the Drawing as PDF (click “File” then “Download as”) to give people an easy to use digital copy of the Google Drawings is not technically a desktop publishing tool, it can be used creatively to make posters, as well as many other types of publications.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 19:44:23 +0000 2018
- Be sure to click the links for the related blog posts in each section to get all of the directions, examples, and resources for each.For this collection of resources, I have organized the information into eight stages of writing:(for training) – Google Doc link The first step in writing is…
- With Drawings you can provide pre-made templates for students to fill in, or the students can create their own graphic organizers.See below for access to my graphic organizers templates you can copy, as well as additional resources and directions for creating your own.Once a student begins their actual writing, there…
- With Google Docs there are many ways for others to view student works and provide helpful input, including text, voice, video, and handwritten feedback.See below for resources and directions for different feedback options.As students edit and improve their writing, it can be very useful to be able to see what…
- There are several tools you can use toSee below for directions on how to use several different rubric tools.Rubric Tools:Rather than have the student writing process end with their grade, we can extend it by.
- This provides motivation for students to write their best and to continue to revise and improve their work.Because Google Docs are digital, it is easy for student writing to be shared with family, community, others students, and people around the world.For details on how to share student writing online see…
Tweeted At: Sat Jul 15 17:33:04 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-07-13T20:44:40+00:00
- You’ll learn all an AngularÂ App with Modules and Offline CompilationÂ andÂ much moreÂ – and in the end:Â You’ll learn how toÂ deployÂ an application!But that’s not all!Â This course will also show you how to use theÂ AngularÂ CLIÂ and feature aÂ complete project, which allows you to practice the things learned throughout the course!And if you do get stuck,…
- Max has a great teaching ability to focus on what his audience needs to understand.This Course uses TypeScriptTypeScript is the main language used by the official AngularÂ team and the language you’ll mostly see in Angular tutorials.
- The powerful features and capabilities of AngularÂ allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, responsive and user friendly web applications.Angular 4 simply is the latest version of the Angular framework and simply an update to Angular 2.
- After taking this course youâll be able to fully take advantage of all those features and start developing awesome applications immediately.Due to the drastic differences between Angular 1 and AngularÂ (=Angular 4)Â you donât need to know anything about Angular.js to be able to benefit from this course and build your futures…
- All examples showcase the features AngularÂ offers and how to apply them correctly.Specifically you will learn:Which architecture AngularÂ usesHow to use TypeScript to write AngularÂ applicationsAll about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ componentsHow databinding worksAll about routing and handling navigationWhat Pipes are and how to use themHow to access…
Tweeted At: Wed Jul 12 18:04:37 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-06-20T15:01:49+00:00
- DescriptionOverview – How To Create Pixel Art For GamesThis course teaches the basics for creating video game pixel art.
- Students will learn about shapes, values, edges, color theory, creating a basic palette, and animation.If you are new to art or pixel art and want to create better art for your indie games then this course is for you.It will take roughly 8 hours to complete this course.This course contains…
- Practice is key in art and you will get a good amount of practice as you complete this course.This course will strengthen your foundations in art and pixel art.
- It will build your confidence in your art and give you the information you need to continue improving your pixel art even after completing the course.Who is the target audience?This course is for anyone looking to learn more about pixel artThis course is designed to help people who don’t see…