Schoolsout, teacherlife, teachers, edchat & much more…
EdChat News Saturday, June 30
- How To Find The Summer Constellations (360° Video)
schoolsout, teacherlife, teachers, edchat
- 10 School Administrator Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Future Ready Schools® Announces New Program for School and District Technology Leaders
- Four tips for taking delectable food photos with Pixel 2
- All the Upgrades and Updates From Apple, Google and More at ISTE 2018 – EdSurge News
- What Great Teachers Know About Their Students – TeachThought PD
- 2018 Best Apps and Websites for Teaching and Learning
- Today’s Newsletter: New Initiative Launched at ISTE Promotes Global Learning – Tech Learning
- Shake Up Learning with the FREE QUICKSTART GUIDE!
- 8 Ways to Use Literacy Strategies in an ESL Lesson
ESL, TESOL, ELL
- These seven bright stars form the center of the constellation Ursa Major Latin for greater bear.
- Once found, these stars can be used as guides to find other constellations.
- Most of the other stars in the constellation are ten to a hundred times fainter than the North Star, but you can still make out a littler dipper.
- In early summer, around sunset, begin at the two stars closest to the Big Dipper’s handle and follow their line into the western sky.
- If you have trouble finding it, you can follow two stars from the Big Dipper across the sky to a star called Deneb.
@PearsonPreK12: Some Friday Fun! Check out this awesome 360 video from the folks at @NPR! https://t.co/tMd2Nn4PX2 #schoolsout #teacherlife #teachers #edchat
- Preparing for theschool administrator job interview questionsyou will be asked is probably the most overlooked phase of securing a new principal or any other education leadership position.
- The panel might include the superintendent of the school district, school principals, teachers, and parents, making it critical to address your answers to all involved.
- If you took the time to write an achievement based, skill-focused educational leadership resume with accomplishments, it would assist you to ace the school administration job interview.
- You are a visionary and have the ability and desireto see the big picture or a school community and get excited when you know your decisions will be instrumental in the academic and social growth of students and teachers.
- ; your background in other areas: finance, fund-raising, charity work, adult education, training student teachers, ability to speak a second language, grant writing; maybe you have a license in special education, and so forth.
@Candace_Davies: 10 School Administrator Job Interview Questions and Answers https://t.co/tV4Rg56VoJ via @Candace_Davies #edchat… https://t.co/99KpVXVshE
- Today, Future Ready Schools (FRS)led by the Alliance for Excellent Education (All4Ed)announced Future Ready Technology Leaders (FRS Tech Leaders)the latest expansion of the FRS initiativeaimed at empowering school and district technology leaders to better connect their practices, policies, and procedures to educational innovation in schools.
- [Whats New: New Tools for Schools] – – Acknowledging the various roles of technology leaders within schools and districts across the country, the FRS Tech Leaders framework provides guidance around the action steps necessary to ensure that all students, especially students of color and students from low-income families, have equitable…
- In collaboration with Amazon Web Services, FRS Tech Leaders focuses on how these leaders can support schools in their transition to digital learning by: – – During five upcoming FRS institutes in Fall 2018, FRS Tech Leaders will tap an active network of like-minded educators beyond their own school, district,…
- More information on Future Ready Technology Leaders is available at
@shannonmmiller: Future Ready Schools Announces New Program for School and District Technology Leaders https://t.co/8mfFeS8hbu… https://t.co/b7spULSNFr
- Since then, shes taken and shared thousands of photos of her food art creations on her blog and Instagram.
- Shes also a Pixel 2 user, and has learned a few tips along the way about what works best for her food shots.
- I love shooting videos of pouring drinks or chopping fruitbetween the high sound quality and slow motion, I can capture enticing food envy footage for Instagram!
- Easily rediscover your best shots – Its easy to capture amazing smartphone photos with one click, meaning you often have a lot of options to choose from.
- Pixel 2 has unlimited storage via Google Photos, which is a lifesaver for me as a food blogger.
@ShakeUpLearning: Four tips for taking delectable food photos with Pixel 2 https://t.co/8PvvV2a5Zv #edchat #edtech
@ShakeUpLearning: All the Upgrades and Updates From Apple, Google and More at ISTE 2018 https://t.co/BkxJN10Ijt #edchat #edtech
- Creating Student-Centered Learning Profiles: What Great Teachers Know About Their Students – – by TeachThought Staff – – For Professional Development or consulting around this or other ideas you read about on TeachThought, contact us.
- Most learning profiles are quick glances of academic datasomething like this at the classroom level.
- Though I disagree with what might be the fundamental premise that this post rests onthat teachers alone are responsible for the miracle of learning, and can even begin to know everything about every studentthe idea here has to do with rethinking how we see students and how they relate to…
- Progress towards mastery of personalgoals(creative, professional, familial, or other) and how to help them setand doggedly pursuetheir own goals – – 15.
- How to help them create their own standards and metrics for success – – *Age appropriate – – Additional Reading – – How-tos Of Differentiation Lesson Planning – – Learning Profile Cards – – Learning Profile(embedded above)by Jessica Winston – – *previously published at TeachThought.com
@TeachThoughtPD: What Great Teachers Know About Their Students – TeachThought PD https://t.co/jFhCKU8uzP #edchat #edadmin https://t.co/HXhIy1wK44
@SimpleK12: RT DrAAlston: 2018 Best Apps and Websites for Teaching and Learning https://t.co/01wuyGERn6 #edtech #edchat https://t.co/dzmdxo7nf2
@techlearning: How one innovative classroom resource inspires kids’ passion to learn #edtech #edchat https://t.co/wVlDhpYscJ
@ShakeUpLearning: Want a sampling of ideas from my book? >> Grab the FREE Shake Up Learning Quickstart Guidehttps://t.co/vBp7ggEjoC… https://t.co/8sGxa4cKG5
@Candace_Davies: 8 Ways to Use Literacy Strategies in an ESL Lesson https://t.co/pSWggY66cu via @Candace_Davies #ESL #TESOL #ELL… https://t.co/SYUoqsVN1x