Edchat, ukedchat, whatisschool,
EdChat News Sunday, June 17
- Demystifying Nuance: A New Tool to Help Design For Learning Outcomes
- Poetry by Heart – Poems for Primary
- A Year In Measure
- Here are five ways that the sense of purpose entry helped The Forest School.
- For example, in a section called Look Fors, the database suggests that people with purpose will: (a) articulate an interest and the why behind the interest; (b) demonstrate sustained passion and commitment to a certain goal; (c) engage in deep conceptual thinking and understanding; and (d) reflect on how their…
- This theme affirmed our efforts to include learning experiences such as Dream Teams (a team of mentors that support student goal setting) and Purpose Match (a tool for reflecting on purpose) to help our learners build purpose seeking skills rather than a fixed purpose statement by the time they graduate….
- These are questions we will need to keep in the forefront as we navigate our first years with The Forest School – – In a helpful pop-up section, it is explained that having purpose does not always improve traditional academic performance.
- Dr. Tyler S. Thigpen is Partner at Transcend, co-founder at The Forest School: An Acton Academy, and Advisor at Purpose Match.
@ziegeran: Demystifying Nuance: Designing for Learning Outcomes https://t.co/kZMRNY27I5 #edchat https://t.co/u1T9E8QPkf
- More people are accessing UKEdChat articles, resources, videos, magazines and podcasts than ever.
- Unlike many organisations, we havent put up a paywall we want to keep our content open for all.
- Maintaining and improving our content takes a lot of time, money and hard work.
- If everyone who reads our content, who likes it, helps to support it, we can continue to keep it open for everyone.
- Support UKEdChat via Patreon.
@ICTmagic: Primary resources for learning poems. Record audio readings & listen. https://t.co/oKwhCj0BFy #ukedchat #edchat https://t.co/J4m6xf5S8h
- In the silence that came with the sun shining through my bedroom window, and the birds gone to get their early worms and seeds, I ask myself, How do we measure a year?
- This morning, lying here in bed, listening to the birds, feeling the morning sun, and reflecting on the past yearI know that I am here because of the strength of God, and the help of his spiritual guides on Earth.
- The events of the past year, have helped me understand that on the trail of our lives, it is the people we encounter who give meaning to the journey.
- As the hardest year of my life comes to a close, I leave school knowing that thanks to Gods grace and a support network second to none, I head into the summer with a renewed sense of hope, an eagerness to renew the focus of my life, and a palpable…
- Not in seconds, minutes, hours, days or months, but in blessings and lessons, and in peace, serenity,and love.
@laurie_azzi: New post-> A Year In Measurehttps://t.co/8jcD8BEuKbHow do you measure a year?#edchat #whatisschool https://t.co/o0Jp6TvSP9