Edchat, caedchat, maths, ukedchat & much more…
EdChat News Wednesday, June 13
- The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Graphing Stories
maths, ukedchat, edchat
- edchat / FrontPage
- In a survey conducted by the Princeton Review about student life in America, fifty-six percent of high school students report being happy on a typical day which seems fine at first and all, but quickly becomes unsettling: what about the other forty-four percent?
- Close to fifty-percent of high school students arent happy on a typical day, a near 1:1 ratio.
- Living is finding joy, no matter how big or small, in everything you do and February 7th, 2018, Global School Play Day, allowed me to do just that.
- But Global School Play Day reminded me that behind the honors student facades, were all just kids at heart, trying to make the most of our youth while we still can.
- I always thought that it was a cheesy phrase, but Global School Play Day gave it a whole new meaning in my eyes.
@davidtedu: The Kids Aren’t Alright https://t.co/LvKYFEBpWv #edchat #CAedchat https://t.co/6xkwuHZ5cA
- A site with a collection of maths videos designed to get students drawing graphs.
- Watch the motion of objects or values on scale in the videos and plot the numbers.
- The videos have the correct answers at the end.
@ICTmagic: Set of #maths videos designed to get students drawing graphs https://t.co/6usZ8xCnDp #ukedchat #edchat https://t.co/kQUVt9XpOn
- #Edchat is the weekly Bammy Award winning Twitter conversation that any educator can join to discuss and learn about current teaching trends, how to integrate technology, transform their teaching, and connect with inspiring educators worldwide.
- We also discuss education policy, education reform and often have leaders worldwide join our conversations, such as Alfie Kohn, Diane Ravitch, and the Finnish Education Leaders.
- Every Tuesday we host an Edchat conversation at 7pm NYC/ 12am UK.
- If you have a blog, please list it so we can network and further the conversation.
- We all wouldlove to hear how the ideas and conversations we have translate into reality.
@jswiatek: If you missed any of Tuesday’s #edchat discussion, you can, as always, find the archive at https://t.co/wDsvOnOCad. https://t.co/haAVQxiw17