Edchat, edadmin, ukedchat, edtech & much more…
EdChat News Wednesday, June 6
- 12 Rules Of Great Teaching – TeachThought PD
- When Send
- 5 Ways To Implement Virtual Reality In The Learning Process – eLearning Industry
- The idea of good teaching is an idea we get at a variety of different ways, So then, here are some rules we might consider when making sense of this idea of what makes a teacher great.
- Great teacherssomehow, some wayfind out what makes students click, and use it.
- This can happen by modeling them, celebrating them, assigning points for them, curating and publishing themwhatever you can do to help students seewhat a great question implies.
- Here are7 strategies to help students ask great questions, for starters.
- If we build great schools and fill them with great technology and great teachers, but still send students home with no hope for the futurehome to communities full ofpoverty, racism, intolerance, greed, waste, and apathy toward local ecologies, with no sense of place, historical legacy, or local and digital citizenship,…
@TeachThoughtPD: 12 Rules Of Great Teaching – TeachThought PD https://t.co/36myBt633Z #edchat #edadmin https://t.co/t3uoZdOnLT
- This site lets you send a time-capsule email which will be delivered on a day you choose in the future.
- Use the site to send reminders to colleagues, students and to yourself.
- Ask your students to send themselves emails with their targets and goals at suitable points throughout the school year.
@ICTmagic: Send a ‘time-capsule’ email delivered on a day you choose in the future. https://t.co/WWxP3UMIQj #ukedchat #edchat https://t.co/SCfAyEvUEc
@teachermarija: 5 Ways To Implement Virtual Reality In The Learning Process https://t.co/APJz9acadY #edtech #edchat via elearnindustry