Classroom, edtech, edchat, education & much more…
EdChat News Sunday, June 3
- Review: K–12 Classroom Furniture Gets Flexible with the Ergotron LearnFit – EdTech
- School Revolution 2020: Part 2
- A major trend in education is flexible seating, so Ergotrons LearnFit sit-stand desk may be the perfect fit for todays modern classroom.
- One important aspect of the LearnFit is that the student without relying on the teacher can control his or her own ideal working position with the tap of a hand lever.
- One great benefit to controlling the desks height is that, whether sitting or standing, students can adjust their LearnFit so that their digital devices are always optimally placed.
- The LearnFit makes a great piece of furniture for todays modern classroom, and its great for teachers too.
- Ergotron Learnfit Sit-Stand Desk – – Height: Adjustable from 34 to 48 inches – Maximum load: 15 pounds – Table Dimensions: 22×24 inches – Weight: 34 pounds
@Randy_Matusky: K-12 #Classroom Furniture gets Flexible! (https://t.co/XHkwUwR8JM) #edtech #edchat #education https://t.co/DSS9tiihBI
- If you would like to submit a mini article of 200 words or less, simply add your article and details atbit.ly/miniuked.
- For longer articles, continue below.
- Commercial articles from businesses/organisations will be declined.
@UKEdMag: Would you like to write for #ukedchat’s @UKEDmag? Read the information & submit via https://t.co/kU3dUNfaZu #edchat https://t.co/0N8sjCKhuT
- A team of 10 volunteer teachers from different leadership levels held discussion around the rationale for change being a combination of societal pressures, government policy, and existing school problems.
- In our school, we already have six cross-curricular professional learning groups, each with about 20 teachers.
- Whether teachers are positive, concerned, or indifferent about the school revolution, in both these two staff channels weve already identified our first primary concern: Building teacher awareness of how integrated curriculums operate in practice.
- We have been sending curriculum leaders on school visits already but it will be crucial to send as many teachers on visits as we can fit inside the next 18 months.
- School community channels: These will be instigated during the next month as we widen the dialogue to the parents, guardians, and community about integrated learning and educate them about national and global education trends and the demands from industries etc.
@EduWells: School Revolution 2020: Part 2: https://t.co/Dt6Ik5yImg #EdChatNZ #edTech #edChat #SuptChat #Education https://t.co/FVOl6FKGO2