Bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, blockchain & much more…
Bitcoin News Tuesday, July 17
- BlackRock is evaluating cryptocurrencies, CEO Fink says
- BitleagueCoin Bot
- 11 Top Reasons for Business to Accept Cryptocurrency
bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, blockchain
- Bitminerfactoryico.io – Blockchain made Sustainable
BITMINERFACTORYICO, BestCryptoMiningSolutions, BlockchainMadeSustainable
- Bitcoin stijgt terwijl BlackRock crypto’s overweegt
- Iagon – Decentralized Cloud Services
IAG, Iagon, tokensale, blockchain, IagonICO
- Orvium – Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
ORV, Orvium, science, peerreview
- Each day Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Information! [Updates on Bitcoin Income, Litecoin, Ethos, Forbes] – Forex World
@CryptoJewsusman: SILENT NOTARY AIRDROP, listed on CMC, trading on 4 exchanges. Vote for a listing on KuCoin. 10,000 SNTR just for voting. If they win another 50 000 SNTR. 10 lucky voters get 10 Mil SNTR and another 50 Mil divided among voters. And 5 BTC divided by KuCoin: https://t.co/9QtQCk8XGV
- NEW YORK (Reuters) – BlackRock Inc (BLK.N) Chief Executive Larry Fink on Monday said the worlds largest asset manager has assembled a working group to look at blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, but cautioned he does not see massive investor demand.
- FILE PHOTO: Larry Fink, Chief Executive Officer of BlackRock, takes part in the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit in New York, U.S., February 8, 2017.
- FILE PHOTO: The company logo and trading information for BlackRock is displayed on a screen on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., March 30, 2017.
- REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/File Photo – Any move to invest in cryptocurrencies or to use blockchain by BlackRock would mark a pivot for the company and a major institutional endorsement for the insurgent technology.
- BlackRock exploring crypto assets comes as no surprise and is definitely a positive development for the crypto market, said Chris Yoo, a portfolio manager at Black Square Capital Management LLC, a hedge fund focused on the crypto space.
@CharliePERREAU: Et dire qu’il y a quelques mois, M.Fink disait : bitcoin = blanchiment https://t.co/h9fChbjEKZ
- BitleagueCoin leverages blockchain to bridge the gap between various sports related industries.
- If you have Telegram, you can contact – – BitleagueCoin Bot right away.
@CryptoJewsusman: BitleagueCoin AIRDROP: is a decentralized and trustless sports betting platform created which blockchain technology affords. Register and join them on social media for 100 BLG($18), earn more with referrals: https://t.co/Cu1LWXAAgH
@token_lion: Little to no fees, convenience, competitive advantage – just a fraction of reasons why business should start accepting cryptocurrency.#bitcoin #ethereum #cryptocurrency #blockchainhttps://t.co/rNJ26Qfags
@A3T2N3: I just published We are making the Blockchain sustainable#BITMINERFACTORYICO #BestCryptoMiningSolutions #BlockchainMadeSustainable https://t.co/Ic4VXsPYa9
@Beurs_Today: Bitcoin stijgt terwijl BlackRock crypto’s overweegt https://t.co/nXfQFAUu09
@hawaian2430: #IAG tokens are meant to be held and used by those well experienced and knowledgeable in cryptographic tokens, their acquisition, transfer, and use only for accessing the services offered on #Iagon platform. @IagonOfficial #tokensale #blockchain #IagonICO https://t.co/K3jBWXxdFJ
@SANJUSHAN4: Orvium BlockchainAll transactions (e.g., submissions of manuscripts, revisions, publications, peer reviews, oracle actions, patronage results etc.) are stored on the blockchain and are accessible to anyone.https://t.co/9ep9ubTWCE#ORV #Orvium #science #peerreview
@zippylab: Blockchain Una Guida Per Principianti Per Comprendere La Technologia Alla Base Di Bitcoin & Criptovalute https://t.co/FYRTup3hOC #criptovalute @zippylab
Each day Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Information! [Updates on Bitcoin Income, Litecoin, Ethos, Forbes] – Forex World
@forex0127: Each day Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Information! [Updates on Bitcoin Income, Litecoin, Ethos, Forbes] https://t.co/Q7tADaKjqP