Blockchain, fintech, bitcoin,
Bitcoin News Monday, June 18
- Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the blockchain
- SEC announces cryptocurrency ether is not a security
- Generate Bitcoin 0.02 – 0.5 Bitcoin Daily (Update 2018) – learning english from bbc news – Bitcoin Vigilance
- number of other issues have also been flagged up, including the presence of illicit material buried in the bitcoin blockchain.
- The parts of blockchain technology that have so far attracted companies include the ability to have a shared ledger of activity to help to make transactions more efficient, a reduced number of intermediary parties involved, and lower processing costs.
- When we delve into real-world examples of blockchain technology, its clear that many of the things that have caused problems with the bitcoin blockchain have not been adopted.
- The bitcoin blockchain is not really made for companies to build apps and processes on.
- But a number of other companies have created blockchain platforms to help firms interested in the technology build processes.
@fintechna: Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the blockchain https://t.co/zbVAzKagM1 #blockchain #fintech https://t.co/iiPOrImq0C
- In an announcement at Yahoo Finances All Market Summit: Crypto in San Francisco on Thursday,the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Director of Corporate Finance William Hinman said that the commission would not be classifying ether or bitcoin as securities.
- The commissions policy is in line with what SEC Chair Jay Clayton said recently about bitcoin: that cryptocurrencies are not securities and the definition of security would not change to include bitcoin.
- Hinman said that the SEC will not be changing cryptocurrency and digital asset rules, but rather would be applying them.
- Previously, bitcoin and ether may have been offered as securities (like shares of a company), which would have required registration with the SEC, but a consensus has emerged that they behave and are treated like commodities, similar to gold and oil.
- Had the SEC deemed ether or bitcoin securities, cryptocurrency markets would have likely been sent into a selling frenzy, faced with uncertainty on how regulation would apply to exchanges, ownership, and markets.
@Gigspromotion: SEC announces ether is not a security https://t.co/QawVnAy8RG #bitcoin
Generate Bitcoin 0.02 – 0.5 Bitcoin Daily (Update 2018) – learning english from bbc news – Bitcoin Vigilance
- Generate Bitcoin 0.02 0.5 Bitcoin Daily (Update 2018) learning english from bbc news – – – VIDEO – – – Generate Bitcoin – – – Generate Bitcoin 0.02 0.5 Bitcoin Daily (Update 2018) – – Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Monero Ripple – – – – learning english from bbc news -…
- caballero negro mundodesconocido – – intentional dance – – types of triangles by paper cutting – – mister v le rap des clichs – – aphmau animation song – – kelly roland – – noypi live – – yahweh satan – – fiva mc – – bertrand blier (film director)…
@bitcoinvigil: Generate Bitcoin 0.02 – 0.5 Bitcoin Daily (Update 2018) – learning english from bbc news https://t.co/uVcXF4RAdk https://t.co/X17lf0zSBD