Blockchain, technews, business, ethereum & much more…
Bitcoin News Friday, June 15
- How companies can overcome the ‘trust problem’ when using blockchain
blockchain, technews, business
- DealBook Briefing: China’s Ready for a Trade War. Your Move, Mr. Trump.
- Bitcoin is selling off this year. Here’s what the decline could mean for stocks
- While many enterprises are excited by blockchains ability to streamline business processes that involve multiple parties, they dont want sensitive data used in transactions with one party to be exposed to other, uninvolved parties.
- Other approaches to confidentiality in blockchain networks are partial ledger visibility and state channels.
- In the context of a business process, like one executed on a blockchain, TEEs are like an incorruptible third-party, whose actions are agreed upon in advance by all the network participants.
- Last August, we announced the Microsoft Coco Framework for Blockchain, an open-source technology that can give blockchain networks confidentiality and performance, while reducing complexity and limitations.
- As a result, we expect a growth in production blockchain systems launched this year, and with advances in blockchain confidentiality and performance technologies, to spread into more business processes.
@news_mainstream: How companies can overcome the ‘trust problem’ when using https://t.co/5mpthlMKeU #blockchain #technews #business https://t.co/j0ZvHjHlDd
- Related: Just because tech companies like Amazon and Apple are probably more free to buy media producers doesnt mean they should.
- More from Jack Ewing of the NYT: – – New York States attorney general has sued the Trump Foundation, and the I.R.S. could go after it, too.
- (NYT) – – Bloomberg and the South China Morning Post, citing anonymous sources, reported that Beijing officials had decided to allow the U.S. semiconductor company Qualcomm to acquire the Dutch chip maker NXP Semiconductors for $43 billion.
- But China has held out, using it as a bargaining chip in its trade standoff with the U.S., and particularly to help ensure that the White House relaxes penalties on the Chinese telecom company ZTE.
- (FT) – – Charter Communications takeover of Time Warner Cable might be revoked if the company doesnt comply with new conditions from New York.
@TheCryptoStream: “DealBook Briefing: China’s Ready for a Trade War. Your Move, Mr. Trump.” via NYT https://t.co/8ztMAzHgXk #ethereum… https://t.co/zFEzs1M8MN
- There are things to be concerned about in terms of the stock market here with emerging markets and other issues, but I don’t think bitcoin is going to be one of them, Matt Maley, equity strategist at Miller Tabak, told CNBC’s Trading Nation on Wednesday.
- The correlation between bitcoin and stocks has begun to splinter since May.
- You’re going to see even a further divergence between the price of bitcoin and the price of stocks going forward.
- Their split in price could accelerate if bitcoin plunges to a critical support level, adds Schlossberg.
- That level is 23 percent bitcoin’s price on Thursday morning, above $6,500.
@CNBC: Is bitcoin’s recurrent price drop sending a warning sign to stocks? #CNBCCrypto https://t.co/hE0PaeYqNl