Bitcoin News Wednesday, April 4 Blockchain, Numerous blockchain applications, Xyo network & more…
Bitcoin News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Investors see gold in blockchain technology
- Blockchain technology, the vehicle of cryptocurrency, is acquiring such renown for potential that any business associating itself with the term can attract new investment.
- blockchain, numerous blockchain applications, Core blockchain software, blockchain technology, tech investment world
- Interview with Markus Levin, XYO Co-Founder
- XYO has built the first location-based, blockchain network that tracks the movement of items in the real world. We will learn more about XYO network from the company’s Co-Founder & Head of Operations, Markus Levin.
- XYO Network, location data, GPS devices, location verification, smart contracts
- Bitcoin’s market value should fall by more than a third before year-end, Swiss researchers say
- The growth of new active bitcoin users is slowing, which by “Metcalfe’s law” indicates that the cryptocurrency’s market capitalization will not grow as quickly as it has, some Swiss researchers said.
- new active bitcoin, market capitalization, Bitcoin 12-month performance, distinct bitcoin bubbles, Swiss researchers
- Blockchain, the vehicle of cryptocurrency, is a technology that no one can own or control but anyone can use.
- It has potential applications for just about any enterprise involved in record-keeping, documentation, registrations and transactions.
- Although the cryptocurrency bitcoin was created in 2009, the idea behind the blockchain technology it was built on dates back to the 1990s.
- Since bitcoin’s launch, blockchain has gained increasing broad recognition in the tech investment world.
- With venture funding aplenty, numerous blockchain applications have been developed and many more are in the works.
- To eliminate this vulnerability, XYO set about building the worlds first decentralized location verification system, starting with more than one million Bluetooth and GPS devices used by peoplearound the world.
- The XYO Network bridges the gap between the world of today to the smart world oftomorrowby merging blockchain with the physical world.
- XYO Network has taken the lead in bringing the promise and benefits of blockchain technology to the real world on a massive,global scale.
- XYO has already built the worlds first decentralized location verification system, starting with more than one million Bluetooth and GPS devices used by people around the world.
- XYO Network built the worlds first decentralized location verification system with more than one million Bluetooth and GPS devices already around the world.
- The growth of new active bitcoin users is slowing, which by Metcalfe’s law indicates that the cryptocurrency’s market capitalization will not grow as quickly as it has, some Swiss researchers said.
- By a generalization of that principle, bitcoin’s market value by the end of the year should be no more than $77 billion, Spencer Wheatley and Didier Sornette, both professors of entrepreneurial risks at ETH Zurich, said in a paper dated March 16.
- Looking forward, our analysis identifies a substantial but not unprecedented overvaluation in the price of bitcoin, suggesting many months of volatile sideways bitcoin prices ahead (from the time of writing, March 2018), the Swiss researchers said.
- Triggers for the bubbles ranged from a 2011 hack at the now-defunct Mt. Gox bitcoin exchange to South Korean regulators’ threat to shut down cryptocurrency exchanges in December 2017, the paper said.
- However, increased scrutiny in the last few months from regulators in the U.S. and major markets such as South Korea and Japan have significantly dampened enthusiasm for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Top Bitcoin Courses
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals (24,858 students enrolled)By George Levy
- Have a strong understanding of what Blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
The Complete Bitcoin Course: Get .0001 BTC In Your Wallet (12,665 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand How Bitcoin Works As A Globally Based Cryptocurrency, And Get Involved With It Practically As Well As Learning The Theoretical Side Of The Currency.
- Realise How Anyone Can Get Involved In Bitcoin Mining, Whether It’s For Profit Or Just For Fun, You Will Be Able To Start Mining Your Very Own Bitcoins With Everything On This Course.
- Undertake Your First Ever Bitcoin Transaction By Receiving .0001 Bitcoin From Me, Simply By Enrolling On This Course As A Paid Student.