Bitcoin News Sunday, April 1 Parents house, Mining rigs, Blockchain & more…
Bitcoin News TLDR / Table of Contents
- College student cryptominers are finding it harder to turn a profit as costs rise, bitcoin falls
- Students are setting up mining rigs in their college dorm rooms. The best part? The university foots the energy bill. But as affordable graphics cards become harder to come by, it may not be as easy to make a quick buck.
- parents house, mining rigs, graphics cards, Gilarde, acceptable use policy
- IBM launches a cheaper platform for start-ups to build blockchain projects
- IBM’s new blockchain product is a cheaper alternative its current enterprise plan for firms looking to develop blockchain applications.
- blockchain, IBM, blockchain technology, IBM blockchain platform, new blockchain product
- The Highs and Lows of Testosterone
- Do higher T numbers increase your energy and libido? Once you’re in the “normal” range, probably not.
- testosterone, testosterone levels, Normal testosterone levels, testosterone reading offers, testosterone supplements
- In exchange for lending their computing power, miners get digital coins.
- The price of graphics cards from companies like AMD and Nvidia has skyrocketed alongside bitcoin’s rise to the mainstream.
- The graphics cards have been traditionally marketed toward online gamers, but cryptominers need the hardware to build their mining rigs too.
- In total, Gilarde said he spent around $4,000 to $5,000 on hardware to build his mining rigs.
- Gilarde said he takes out anywhere from a couple hundred to a thousand dollars from his digital wallet every couple of months.
- IBM has unveiled a new blockchain product that lets start-ups and developers build their own distributed ledger projects.
- Different to the public blockchain network that underpins bitcoin, IBM’s technology only allows a certain number of trusted parties to access it.
- IBM’s blockchain starter plan is currently in beta testing mode, and is free for developers to use until commercial release.
- The new plan is perfect for pilot projects and early stage development work for those who want to build solutions on the IBM blockchain platform which currently has over 250 active blockchain networks, Marie Wieck, general manager of IBM Blockchain, told CNBC in an email on Wednesday.
- Some big businesses are more at ease with the idea of permissioned blockchains like IBM’s as they are designed to be tamper proof and keep transaction data private.
- About 5 percent of men between the ages of 50 and 59 have low levels of testosterone along with symptoms like loss of libido and sluggishness, according to a few small studies.
- The Food and Drug Administration approves testosterone gels and shots only for men with levels under 300, including those who have diseases that cause hormone levels to plummet, such as a pituitary tumor or injury to the testicles.
- The group stated that testosterone therapy should only be given for men who have proven low levels of testosterone and avoided in men who have had a stroke or heart attack within the last six months or who are at high risk for prostate cancer.
- And just as there are things men can do to boost levels, there are activities that lower testosterone scores.
- Dr. Bhasin said that the kind of training endured by special armed forces tough exercise, lack of sleep and food can cause testosterone to drop to the levels of men who have been castrated lower than 50.
Top Bitcoin Courses
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals (24,858 students enrolled)By George Levy
- Have a strong understanding of what Blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
The Complete Bitcoin Course: Get .0001 BTC In Your Wallet (12,665 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand How Bitcoin Works As A Globally Based Cryptocurrency, And Get Involved With It Practically As Well As Learning The Theoretical Side Of The Currency.
- Realise How Anyone Can Get Involved In Bitcoin Mining, Whether It’s For Profit Or Just For Fun, You Will Be Able To Start Mining Your Very Own Bitcoins With Everything On This Course.
- Undertake Your First Ever Bitcoin Transaction By Receiving .0001 Bitcoin From Me, Simply By Enrolling On This Course As A Paid Student.