Crm, bigdata, openstack, centosdojo & much more…
BigData News Saturday, July 21
- How to make your CRM Big Data small
- Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2018 – CentOS Wiki
- CannaBot aims to pair medical marijuana patients with artificial intelligence
ArtificialIntelligence, AI, DataScience, MachineLearning, BigData, DeepLearning, NLP, Robots, IoT
- 2018 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium – IGARSS 2018 – Valencia, Spain – 22-27 July 2018
- Comparing AI Strategies – Vertical vs. Horizontal
AI, abdsc, BigData, DataScience, MachineLearning, AnalyticsStrategy
- Remotely Send R and Python Execution to SQL Server from Jupyter Notebooks
Python, SQLServer, Jupyter, abdsc, BigData, DataScience, Rstats, AI, MachineLearning
- A Tour of Machine Learning Algorithms
MachineLearning, Algorithms, DataScientists, abdsc, BigData, DataScience, ML, AI, DeepLearning
- #iot OR “internet of things”_2018-07-19_13-38-07.xlsx
iot, iot, ai, blockchain, bigdata, machinelearning, datascience
- 8 Real-Life Applications of Artificial Intelligence in eCommerce
abdsc, AI, BigData, DataScience, MachineLearning, RecSys, Martech, Personalization
- As the sheer volume of customer information captured through CRM continues to increase, businesses must evaluate whether they can truly capitalize on the valuable data their CRM software delivers.
- And so, it’s important to ensure that your CRM is designed with an SMB business needs in mind, since the tools and data that large corporations use might be of minimal use, irrelevant or even holding your SMB business back.
- Instead, find a CRM that can scale to your business’s customer data needs by following a few guiding principles.
- Nearly 75 percent of small and mid-sized businesses using CRM have reported improved customer relationships.
- These technologies serve an important role in helping boil down the big data captured by CRMs to what is most relevant and actionable for your business.
@SoftClouds: How to make your #CRM #BigData small. https://t.co/2LGlsIRyyg @MTribune @Jon_Ferrara @DanielToma @CRM @mytv3_malaysia @WORKetc @brianelkins @DanaFLove @IainLJBrown
- Arcutek is developing a security service called HEAP or HPC Evaluation And Plan as a complete configuration of security solutions for connection, file ingress/egress, compute, data-atrest and other infrastructure areas.
- Security for HPC environments is complex and requires a holistic approach to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from security events.
- Some vendor-specific guides are available through the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the Center for Internet Security, but no government or industry plan completely encompasses the security of HPC architecture.
- We endeavor to research common off the shelf products and open source tools which would bring HPC components into compliance with the NIST 800-53A Revision 4 and the Security Controls Catalog and Assessment Procedures.
- We will work through the steps to include a CentOS instance as the Ansible control node for a n application deployment and then describe how to use the Quick Start team tools and templates to rapidly build, test, and validate new solutions.
@CentOSProject: #OpenStack produces a LOT of logs. Next month at the #CentosDojo at @devconf_us we’ll hear from @rhcamadhur about using machine learning to make sense of them all. https://t.co/fpHh0NuF4c
- The CannaBot is being announced Friday by the suburban Philadelphia biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Affinity Bio Partners, said CEO Christina DiArcangelo Puller.
- The artificial intelligence component comes in by adding more and more information to the CannaBot database as more patients, dispensaries and prescribers sign up to use it.
- For questions the CannaBot can’t answer, it will direct a medical professional from the patient’s dispensary or physician to call the patient, DiArcangelo Puller said.
- Affinity Bio Partners expects patients to be able to begin downloading CannaBot in about two weeks for Apple and Android phones, once their dispensary or prescribing physician signs up.
- DiArcangelo Puller said she plans to introduce the CannaBot during a Pennsylvania Cannabis Connection event on Saturday in Allentown.
@IainLJBrown: CannaBot aims to pair medical marijuana patients with artificial intelligenceRead more here: https://t.co/YK1PD9vXfY#ArtificialIntelligence #AI #DataScience #MachineLearning #BigData #DeepLearning #NLP #Robots #IoT cc: @BristowColin @DS_Analytics @Capta1n_ML
2018 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium – IGARSS 2018 – Valencia, Spain – 22-27 July 2018
- On behalf of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society and the Organizing Committee we cordially invite you to participate, next July 2018 in Valencia, Spain, to the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, IGARSS 2018, the 38th annual symposium of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS).
- The theme for IGARSS 2018 highlights the pressing demands for Observing, Understanding And Forecasting The Dynamics Of Our Planet.
- We are looking forward to welcoming you to Valencia, the city of Light and Fire, during IGARSS 2018.
@ernire: I´ll be flying to Valencia, Spain in the morning for the IGARSS conference. There I´ll be supervising a tutorial on HPC with machine learning and present my paper on using SVMs in @DEEPprojects Are you into ML or HPC ? Don´t be a stranger!https://t.co/hf246TvrUg #IGARSS18VLC
@KirkDBorne: Getting an #AI startup to scale for an IPO is currently elusive — @CBinsights reports that of the 120 AI companies that exited the market in 2017, 115 did so by acquisition: https://t.co/iAx4ay4mZP #abdsc #BigData #DataScience #MachineLearning #AnalyticsStrategy
- Did you know that you can execute R and Python code remotely in SQL Server from Jupyter Notebooks or any IDE?
- You can work in Jupyter Notebooks, RStudio, PyCharm, VSCode, Visual Studio, wherever you want, and then send function execution to SQL Server bringing intelligence to where your data lives.
- This tutorial will show you an example of how you can send your python code from Juptyter notebooks to execute within SQL Server.
- In order to send Python execution to SQL from Jupyter Notebooks, you need to use Microsoft’s RevoscalePy package.
- You can use any of the latest open source R/Python packages to build Deep Learning and AI applications on large amounts of data in SQL Server.
@KirkDBorne: How to Remotely Send R and #Python Execution to #SQLServer from #Jupyter Notebooks or any IDE: https://t.co/hpVEYVYrOT #abdsc #BigData #DataScience #Rstats #AI #MachineLearning https://t.co/lIQgU0eJcB
@umarsaif: To avoid commodities shortages & price hikes, we have developed an advanced system that uses multi-spectral satellite imagery and machine learning to do crop yield prediction in Pakistan. Launching soon for the entire country. https://t.co/nsnnVyaLq8 https://t.co/9NgPyu4Zrv
@KirkDBorne: Comprehensive tour of the world of #MachineLearning #Algorithms for #DataScientists: https://t.co/zD8AQlF4xH #abdsc #BigData #DataScience #ML #AI #DeepLearning by @TeachTheMachine https://t.co/AEIqRBTwLX
@nodexl: #iot OR “internet of things” via NodeXL https://t.co/TCaMhXdi5l@userexperienceu@mikequindazzi@dataanalytics_1@sectest9@fisher85m@enkronos@dme_may@evankirstel@antgrasso@wil_bielertTop hashtags:#iot#ai#blockchain#bigdata#machinelearning#datascience
- Amazon is every online Last year, it dominated 44 percent of the US eCommerce market and about 4 percent of all domestic retail sales.
- The technologys most popular subsetmachine learningcanmake sense of all data that online shops collect,drive insights that improve customer experience, boost internal business processes, and fight fraud.
- Customer reviews have played and still play an important role in helping people make purchasing of people read online reviews regularly and 87 percent trust them just as much as personal connections.
- Last years controversiesaround fake content have impacted the way customers perceive information they find online, even if its seemingly written by peers.
- Now,their self-improving, machine learning-based system picks one review it thinks to be true according to different factors such as upvotes, recency, and whether it was written by a verified user.
@KirkDBorne: 8 Real-Life Applications of Artificial Intelligence in eCommerce: https://t.co/bEcx1G5R1d #abdsc #AI #BigData #DataScience #MachineLearning #RecSys #Martech #Personalization https://t.co/AXc8VFW6Kv