Bigdata, jobsearch, data, digital & much more…
BigData News Sunday, June 17
- empiric recruitment agency
bigdata, jobsearch, data, digital, jobhunt, python
- Europol dismantled the Rex Mundi hacker crew, it arrested another member of the gang
- Published 08/02/2018 – Big Data – – – Weve all been through the stresses of job-hunting, and can probably unanimously agree its a job in itself.
- By employing Big Data technologies, companies can filter applications based on a predetermined list of criteria they are looking for.
- Look for key words in the job description, the role requirements and desirable skills section, and make sure you include them on your LinkedIn profile, application form and CV.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not being used as much as big data sources, however depending on the role you are applying for, some companies may use automatic, algorithm-based processes to scan social media for red flags.
- Big Data can be your best friend or your worst enemy, but if you know how to use it to your advantage, you could be telling the next python lambda function list story!
@Empiric_UK: Could #bigdata be the secret ingredient to your #jobsearch? https://t.co/HFh9EDMUmQ#data #digital #jobhunt #python https://t.co/Tc71BswwN9
- Another success of the Europol made the headlines, the European police announced that several French nationals were arrested in the past year on suspicion of being involved with notorious hacker group known as Rex Mundi (King of the World).
- The operation coordinated by the Europol was launched in May 2017 after the group targeted a UK-based company.
- A 25-year-old coder was arrested on 18 May by the Royal Thai Police based on a French international arrest warrant.
- After the victim reported the incident to the authorities, the UKs Metropolitan Police, the French National Police and Europol launched a joint operation that lead to the identification of a French national.
- The leader of the Rex Mundi group admitted blackmailing the company but claimed to have hired hackers on the Dark Web to hack the victims.
@reach2ratan: Europol dismantled the Rex Mundi #hacker crew, it arrested another member of the gang https://t.co/1JvAxJQwQy… https://t.co/xGP4z9pffg
@BigData_Fan: Learn Apache Kafka Basics and Advanced topics☞ https://t.co/QTJpbJN7Yu#ApacheKafka #Bigdata https://t.co/waUcZRCly7
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works