Bigdata, machinelearning, ai, deeplearning & much more…
BigData News Saturday, June 16
- Project Manager for ESIF/ERDF Big Data Corridor project job with ASTON UNIVERSITY
- Put a Spring in Your Application Team
- Machine Learning: Real-World Applications – DZone AI
MachineLearning, AI, DeepLearning
- You need to sign in or create an account to save – – Aston Institute of Photonic Technologies (AIPT) is recruiting a Project Manager (PM) with technical background with managerial tasks for the European Structural Investment Fund (ESIF) project Big Data Corridor (BDC).
- Aston University has been part funded by the ESIF to support the delivery of a project called Big Data Corridor led by the Birmingham City Council.
- Big Data Corridor project will satisfy the demand for new or improved services based on the availability of, access to and new insights gained from data.
- You will be asked to work with SMEs on business assists, business collaboration, transfer of technology, assisting SMEs with development of prototypes and new products, and delivering project targets through direct meetings with industry and through workshops.
- The responsibility mainly focuses on delivering the BDC project, search for SMEs to assist and collaborate with, to liaise regional industries, create and sustain networks of SMEs throughout the West Midland.
@IainLJBrown: Project Manager for ESIF/ERDF Big Data Corridor projectRead more here: https://t.co/DDr3inc8mK#BigData… https://t.co/eRf3eTHjR6
- Its a new era for IT architects, IT operations teams, and the application teams they support.
- The lines between infrastructure and apps are blurring, with infrastructure coming up to devs, new programmable infrastructure models becoming real, new application models changing the way people innovate, and hybrid cloud models at every level of the stack becoming the operating model.
- Spring is the most popular modern Java frameworks in the worldand the basis for many of the amazing new applications being created today, several of them running on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- SpringOne Platform is the Dell Technology World or the VMworld for the Pivotal ecosystema massive annual event.
- Its a uniqueopportunity to open your mind, uplevel your skills, and engage in the transformation that is occurring in the worldand in your businessin new ways!
@Datafloq: Put a Spring in Your Application Team #BigData https://t.co/Au0Rp6lK61 https://t.co/jsNGJ2ig7u
- Here, machine learning improves the accuracy of medical diagnosis by analyzing data of patients.
- The measurements in this application are typically the results of certain medical tests (i.e. blood pressure, temperature, blood tests), medical diagnostics (such as medical images), the presence/absence/intensity of various symptoms, and basic physical information about the patient (age, sex, weight, etc.).
- In this case, one typically needs to use the estimates of the expected return to make a trading decision (buy, sell, etc.) – – Learning association is the process of developing insights into various associations between products.
- This application of machine learning involves studying the association between the products people buyand is also known as basket analysis.
- It is the process of extracting structured information from unstructured data for example, web pages, articles, blogs, business reports, and e-mails.
@ipfconline1: #MachineLearning: Real-World Applicationshttps://t.co/TDUKAIKTk0 [by @Jayesh_Ahire1 v/ @DZone]#AI #DeepLearning… https://t.co/mLTd8fPQ2P
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works