Opensource, machinelearning, bigdata, data & much more…
BigData News Wednesday, June 13
- 5 Open Source Libraries to Aid in Your Machine Learning Endeavors
OpenSource, MachineLearning, BigData, data, AI
MachineLearning, AI, DeepLearning
- Related:5 Strategies From Top Firms on How to Use Machine Learning – – While many factors have contributed to this increase in machine learning, one reason is that its becoming easier for developers to apply it, thanks to open source frameworks.
- However, in most cases, framework refers to a bunch of programs, libraries andlanguages you have built to use in application development.
- As one online user putit: The key difference between a library and a framework is ‘inversion of control.’
- Amazon Machine Learning (AML) is built for developers, with many tools and wizards to help you create machine learning models without having to learn all the complexities of how machine learning works.
- The list is extensive, but they include: SVMLight, LibSVM, libqp, SLEP, LibLinear, VowpalWabbitand NET machine learning framework, has multiple libraries to handle everything from pattern recognition, image and signal processing tolinear algebra, statistical data processing and more.
@ezelayeta: 5 #OpenSource libraries to aid you in your #MachineLearning endeavors #BigData #data #AI https://t.co/Ji1k27mH4s https://t.co/xrveYYfYEq
@shanebrighton: RT InsightBrief: The promise of research in the age of #BigData https://t.co/ysCkVBKvKlvia TheGovLab #DataScience… https://t.co/Ip7ACJQ92F
- Currently, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning are being used, not only as personal assistants for internet activities, but also to answer phones, drive vehicles, provide insights through Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, and so much more.
- The debate on the differences between Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning are more about the particulars of use cases and implementations of the technologies, than actual real differences they are allied technologies that work together, with AI being the larger concept that Machine Learning is a part of.
- Weak AI describes the status of most Artificial Intelligence entities currently in use, said Bowles, which is highly focused on specific tasks, and very limited in terms of responses.
- That a corporation saves large amounts of money by using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and robotics, rather than people, is mentioned less often.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) came first, as a concept, withMachine Learning(ML), as a method for achieving Artificial Intelligence, emerging later.
@ipfconline1: Relating Artificial Intelligence and #MachineLearning https://t.co/VKKtRB1U4l v/ @AIWorldExpo#AI #DeepLearning… https://t.co/oCQWFP75f2
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works