Bigdata, datascience, machinelearning,
BigData News Thursday, June 7
- Guizhou Establishes $470M Big Data Industrial Fund – China Money Network
- Humanising big data is the key for property managers
- How machine learning could aid interest rate modelling – Risk.net
- The government of Guizhou Province, China, has announced plans to establish a RMB3 billion (US$470 million) industrial fund to boost big data development.
- For several years the sparsely populated province has been betting on big data to push its economy.
- As of 2017, about 1,200 big data enterprises in Guizhou recorded revenues of RMB80 billion (US$12.6 billion).
- In January,Apple Inc announced it will hand over its iCloud data storage services in mainland China to a state-owned company in Guizhou.
- In May, Tencent announced that it is building a data backup center for disaster recovery in Guizhou.
@IainLJBrown: Guizhou Establishes $470M Big Data Industrial FundRead more here: https://t.co/axYzO07ILp#BigData #DataScience… https://t.co/aXlolRSY8e
- Using the significant data and insight amassed over the past 40 years, we are honing a methodology that combines instinct with information and puts the wellness of our customers first.
- Big data and proptech are the buzzwords, but unless hard facts are united with human insights, will property managers really be making the best decisions for residents wellbeing?
- But homing in on the most effective ways to manage properties so that residents are happy, safe and secure is only truly leveraged when experience is aligned with significant data and insight.
- By bringing together the data we hold on our portfolio, its operations, health and safety, estate finances and so on, we possess powerful predictive models to help us deliver excellent residential property management.
- Data is a powerful tool in property management and we make it part of our practice and working culture, because people are still the key to excellence.
@IainLJBrown: Humanising big data is the key for property managersRead more here: https://t.co/CdtXJMts60#BigData… https://t.co/3zmBTffb6x
@IainLJBrown: How machine learning could aid interest rate modellingRead more here: https://t.co/dJj8TIysDV#MachineLearning… https://t.co/Bkvr8nvHIo