BigData News Friday, March 30 Virtual agent, Video game doom, Repux tokens & more…
BigData News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Watch a Computer Learn to Play ‘Doom’ Inside a Dream
- Researchers got deep learning models to train inside their own hallucinated ideas of the world.
- virtual agent, video game Doom, bong water fantasy, Dr. Daniel Erlacher, lucid dreaming state—the
- How to buy with BTC ?
- REPUX Tokens, RepuX Token Sale, ETH wallet, BUY TOKENS, repux.io page
- 25 Open Datasets for Deep Learning Every Data Scientist Must Work With
- Are you searching for quality deep learning datasets? We have listed 25 quality deep learning datasets you should work with to improve your DL skills!
- dataset, SOTA, speaker identification dataset, open dataset,
- Case in point: Researchers David Ha (of Google Brain, the search giants machine learning wing) and Jrgen Schmidhuber were able to get a machine to hallucinate, as they put it, its own idea of what the 1993 video game Doom looks like.
- The machine learning set up for this task had three components: First, a model that comes up with a compressed version of the game environment based on a snapshot (like a low bitrate MP3 or deep fried JPEG), and then another model that takes that information to output a probability…
- All of these machine learning models, plugged into one another, allow a virtual agent to perceive a game world and play within it properly.
- To do just this, Ha and Schmidhuber got their prediction model to sample its own predictions of the game state as a source for further predictions, creating an entirely imagined idea of the game world based on the real thing.
- The model was also given the ability to predict if the player dies in the next frame in addition to predicting the next frame itself, creating the conditions for a virtual agent to play and train inside this dream state that probabilistically recreates a machines idea of Doom (technically, a…
- To take part in RepuX Token Sale you have to find BUY NOW WITH 20% BONUS form on our repux.io page.
- Click the link in the email that is marked Sign in with magic link to RepuX.
- Then you will be transferred to your account on RepuX site.
- Your account contains information such as: – – To complete PAYMENT DETAILS you have to fill in: – – For BTC – if you have an ETH wallet for which you want to receive REPUX Tokens, enter the address of your ETH wallet.
- Just press the green BUY TOKENS button which is displayed on your RepuX account.
- It has several features: – – Number of Records:330K images, 80 object categories, 5 captions per image, 250,000 people with key points – – ImageNet is a dataset of images that are organized according to the WordNet hierarchy.
- Some of the interesting features of this dataset are: – – Number of Records:265,016 images, at least 3 questions per image, 10 ground truth answers per question – – SOTA :Tips and Tricks for Visual Question Answering: Learnings from the 2017 Challenge – – This is a real-world image dataset…
- It is similar to the MNIST dataset mentioned in this list, but has more labelled data (over 600,000 images).
- Number of Records:681,288 posts with over 140 million words – – This dataset consists of training data for four European languages.
- Number of Records: 19,906 images in the training set and 6636 in the test set – – SOTA: Hands on with Deep Learning Solution for Age Detection Practice Problem – – This dataset consists of more than 8000 sound excerpts of urban sounds from 10 classes.
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works