BigData News Monday, March 26 Cheat sheet dump, Data science cheat, Machine learning & more…
BigData News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 30 Essential Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Cheat Sheets
- cheat sheet dump, data science cheat, cheat sheets, curated list, substantive study
- Gigaom | How Machines Learn: The Top Four Approaches to ML in Business
- Machine learning sits at the forefront of innovation across a growing number of industries in today’s business world. Still, it’s a mistake…
- machine learning, data, algorithm, reinforcement learning, Popular supervised learning
- Explore the frontier of AI.
- This collection of data science cheat sheets is not a cheat sheet dump, but a curated list of reference materials spanning a number of disciplines and tools.
- Nothing takes the place of meaningful and substantive study, but these cheat sheets (that’s really not a great term for them) are a handy reference in a pinch or for reinforcing particular ideas.
- All images link back to the cheat sheets in their original locations.
- This functional mapping takes the general form y = f(x) specify your target output y, provide your inputs x, and the ML algorithm will learn the optimal f() by finding patterns in the data.
- Popular supervised learning regression – Random forest – Multi-layer perceptron – Convolutional deep neural regression – Support vector machines – Convolutional deep neural networks – Naive Bayes – – – – – Unsupervised Learning – – Unsupervised learning is used when training data has no specific label for the algorithm…
- Popular unsupervised learning algorithms: – – – – – K-means clustering – Principal component analysis – Non-negative matrix factorization – Hidden Markov model – Hebbian Learning – – At Vidora, weve seen that collecting labeled data at scale is a challenge for many business organizations, but unlabeled data is relatively…
- Popular reinforcement learning difference – Monte Carlo tree search – Sarsa – – – – – ML and Your Business – – Each of supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised, and reinforcement learning has shown meaningful success in the business world.
- As the practical scope of machine learning broadens, fluency in its key concepts becomes an increasingly important business skill even for those with no data science experience.
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works