BigData News Thursday, March 22 Technical indicators, Time series, Github url & more…
BigData News TLDR / Table of Contents
- What is Machine Learning and how do we use it in ?
- If you go to college and take a course “Machine learning 101”, this might be the first example of machine learning your teacher will show you: Imagine you work for a real estate agency, and you want…
- technical indicators, time series, machine learning, historical data, neural networks
- Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects
- Github URL, contributors, Commits, open source, machine learning
- How to buy with ETH ?
- REPUX Tokens, Token Sale, RepuX Token Sale, ,
- In ML terminology, the known properties of the house are called features or indicators (we use the term indicators in Signals, because this term has been historically used in trading).
- Machine learning algorithms, which accept the data in format we showed above, learn from these data (or we can say that we train the algorithm on the data, therefore these data are called training data), and when they later receive a new, unseen example, they output a prediction.
-   At Signals, we will give you an opportunity to use the technical indicators as features for your machine learning algorithm.
- We call this feature Signals Extraction, users select the combination of indicators which they want to use in their model and then let machine learning techniques to find the most profitable patterns based on them.
- This ML playground will enable users to experiment with multiple ML algorithms with different subsets of indicators and use only the algorithm which performed well on unseen historical data to make money in the real world!
- We update the top AI and Machine Learning projects in Python.
- Here we update the information and examine the trends since our previous post Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects (Nov 2016).
- Compared to 2016, the projects with the fastest growth in number of contributors were – – Also new in 2018: – – – – – – Fig. 1: Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning projects on Github.
- The list below gives projects in descending order based on the number of contributors on Github.
- The change in number of contributors is versus 2016 KDnuggets Post on Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects.
- To take part in RepuX Token Sale you have to find BUY NOW WITH 20% BONUS form on our repux.io page.
- Then you will be transferred to your account on RepuX site.
- Your account contains information such as: – – To complete PAYMENT DETAILS you have to fill in: – – – – If you would like to transfer ETH to receive REPUX Tokens, you can do it using your Ethereum which is in your wallet on the crypto exchange or using…
- If you choose your wallet on the cryptocurrency exchange, you will receive REPUX (as soon as the Token Sale end) for a special wallet, which will be prepared for you.
- Just press the green BUY TOKENS button which is displayed on your RepuX account.
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works