Market intelligence firm, Static image recognition, & more… BigData News Thursday, February 22
BigData News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Infographic: The Future Of A.I.
- This chart shows forecasted cumulative global artificial intelligence revenue 2016-2025, by use case.
- market intelligence firm, static image recognition, strategy performance improvement, mundane tasks, human overlord
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_id=”Infographic-The-Future-Of-A-I-“][vc_column width=”1/2”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
- When many people think of the future of – artificial intelligence, they imagine some form of robot, diligently serving them and completing the mundane tasks of everyday life, perhaps stopping once in a while to have a chat with their human overlord.
- While something along these lines may well come to fruition at some point, the most lucrative use cases of A.I. until 2025 are forecast by market intelligence firm – Tractica to be a little less fantastical.
- Although our childhood dreams may have to wait for a while longer, A.I. seems set for some fruitful years ahead.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”topfeed-tags”]Tags: market intelligence firm, static image recognition, strategy performance improvement, mundane tasks, human overlord[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_separator][vc_column_text el_class=”topfeed-tweet”]
@DeepLearn007: 7 Artificial Intelligence Trends that will Rule 2018Image Source: Statista Tractica https://t.co/M2v12x2GJk#AI… https://t.co/9aBWawNmXm
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text el_class=”topfeed-embedly”]• Chart: The Future Of A.I. | Statista[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Top Big Data Courses
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop - Tame your Big Data! (31,889 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Design distributed systems that manage "big data" using Hadoop and related technologies.
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale.
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process data on a Hadoop cluster in more complex ways.
- Analyze relational data using Hive and MySQL
- Analyze non-relational data using HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data interactively with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Choose an appropriate data storage technology for your application
- Understand how Hadoop clusters are managed by YARN, Tez, Mesos, Zookeeper, Zeppelin, Hue, and Oozie.
- Publish data to your Hadoop cluster using Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Consume streaming data using Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop - Hands On! (13,894 students enrolled)By Sundog Education by Frank Kane
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works