Iohk, vr, blockchain, ada & much more…
Artificial Reality News Thursday, May 24
- IOHK Introduces VR Tool to Explore Bitcoin’s Blockchain
- Spa combining virtual reality with massages to treat PTSD
- Augmented reality will transform 6 industries in 2018
- Google, LG unveil ‘world’s highest-res’ OLED display for mobile AR & VR w/ 3x PPI of Rift/Vive
- 5 Key Components of Virtual Reality Systems
- Cardanos creator IOHK will soon be rolling out a virtual reality (VR) based educational tool aimed at introducing blockchain technology to students.
- The Virtual Reality model will have the same interface as that employed by Symphony of Blockchain but will come with a VR set for viewers to explore the Bitcoin blockchain more closely.
- Speaking about the upcoming VR tool, Mark Lundin, Creative Partner at Kuva, said, The best part is that its only the beginning and we will continue to work with IOHK to unveil further blockchain visuals that capture the unique essence of this complex technology.
- IOHK describes its tool as An interactive, visual and auditory exploration of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- IOHK is not the only company exploring the use of virtual reality in blockchain technology.
@btc_manager: #IOHK to Bring #VR Tool to Explore Bitcoin’s #Blockchain BY: Rahul Nambiampurathhttps://t.co/B7PcrOfXJZ#ADA… https://t.co/Eo0eQi6VOQ
- GOSHEN, Ind. – A soldier and his business partner–both living with PTSD–developed a virtual reality system built right into a massage chair to treat themselves and others.
- I started using massage therapy to help myself, because there wasnt really any resources to go out and get help…Westarted hearing about these programs where theyre using virtual reality to help soldiers with PTSD, and so a light bulb just went off that why arent we including massage therapy, which…
- This is the first time that Ridenour and Fleischer debuted the virtual reality massage, which basically means that a customer coming in for a massage would put his or her head into the headrest and instantly be transported to the depths of the ocean or another destination.
- Josh and Tiffany didn’t shoot the videos they showed Wednesday night, but they plan to go out and film their own virtual reality tours, which will translate into hour-long mini vacations in the massage chair, for a fraction of the typical cost.
- At the behest of some veterans, That Massage Place is planning to travel to Colorado to film a raft ride down the river for a virtual reality massage, but their funding just fell through.
@MarktheSpaman: Spa combining virtual reality with massages to treat #PTSD ~ https://t.co/jThiczCy8I via @ABC57News Indiana. #VR
- Its an innovative marketing technique that shows the way forward for Facebook and other social channels in a world where AR is already becoming more commonplace.
- With fully driverless cars expected to be available to regular consumers by 2025, said Vitaly Ponomarev, Founder of vehicular AR startup WayRay, AR will be playing an important social role by helping users to adjust to the new reality.
- When the HoloLens app becomes available, it will reputedly offer this functionality for all Yu-Gi-Oh cards and deliver an AR Yu-Gi-Oh experience across the whole game.
- The future of gaming might be changed in this direction and video games are among the most commercially successful forms of entertainment as well as the one with greatest and most various market fintech improvements include apps for helping users find the nearest ATM, or immediately getting information on any…
- And CRM leader Salesforce is already using Oculus Rift technology to provide sales and financial data in visible AR form to its users.
@ArroundPlatform: Augmented reality will transform 6 industries in 2018https://t.co/fnnxuZ9xUZ#ar #augmentedreality #advertising… https://t.co/MJZ8nvTEjo
@Greg_Meyer93: Google and LG Unveil World’s Highest-Resolution OLED On-Glass #VR Display https://t.co/ROKr88QrSc #VirtualReality @wareFLO
@apprealvr: Here are 5 Key Components of Virtual Reality Systems. https://t.co/lsutxB7pTW#VR #VirtualReality #Technology… https://t.co/wrSN2ctlt3