Artificial Reality News Saturday, February 10
Artificial Reality News TLDR / Table of Contents
- CoverGirl joins the Augmented reality revolution – Lucyd –
- Their new technology allows users to “try on” various forms of makeup through a web-based app. Able to be accessed via mobile or desktop, users can virtually apply any kind of makeup they want before…
- makeup giant CoverGirl, Augmented Reality experience, Senior Vice President, ,
- Why Augmented Reality Will Be Your Next Customer Channel
- Augmented reality will soon be essential to the customer experience, and customers will be able to complete transactions entirely within AR environments.
- AR, enhanced AR experiences, similar AR app, AR customer experience, mobile AR channels
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT – MARK.SPACE –
- Due to the fact that our MRK token pre-sale received very positive reactions and feedback, it was decided not to wait any longer, and immediately use the collected funds for further technical…
- Dear MARK.SPACE Participants, MRK token discount, token sale dates, personally interested users, Jaguar Land Rover
- Field Trip to Mars – Group VR Experience
- A group of kids in Washington, D.C., thought they were taking an ordinary school-bus ride to the USA Science and Engineering Festival recently. But much to their…
- TM, Vimeo, rights,
- The Virtual and Augmented Reality Daily
- A selection of articles, blog posts, videos and photos recommended by VARcrypt
- Augmented Reality Daily, ,
- AI-augmented government
- Can cognitive technologies do government employees’ thinking for them? Not quite—at least not yet. But right now, AI-based programs can help agencies cut costs, free up millions of labor hours for more critical tasks, and deliver better, faster services.
- cognitive technologies, natural language processing, , ,
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 03:11:40 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-10T03:11:40.255000+00:00
- CoverGirl joins the Augmented reality revolutionThe makeup giant CoverGirl has created a brand new Augmented Reality experience for customers.Their new technology allows users to “try on” various forms of makeup through a web-based app.
- Able to be accessed via mobile or desktop, users can virtually apply any kind of makeup they want before deciding to pull the trigger on their next purchase.
- “At COVERGIRL we believe that makeup is so much more than a cosmetic — it’s a tool for self-expression,” said Ukonwa Ojo, Senior Vice President of CoverGirl, Coty, in a statement.Pretty cool huh?
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 15:23:32 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-09T16:09:39+00:00
Author: Simon Wright
- Augmented Reality Arrives Augmented reality (AR) technology, increasingly familiar in games like Pokémon Go or Snapchat face filters, superimposes digital images on a phone-screen view of the real world to deliver a composite of the two.
- Accessing the AR experience isn’t limited by the expense or awkwardness of additional equipment that restricts more immersive virtual reality (VR) technologies.
- Amit Singh, vice president of business and operations for virtual reality at Google, says “hundreds of millions” of Android devices will support augmented reality (AR) capabilities by the end of the year.
- Related Article: How Retailers Can Prep for Augmented and Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Meets Customer Experience There’s already growing of evidence of AR being used to enhance the customer experience.
- Related Article: Virtual and Augmented Reality Are Ripe for the Enterprise Taking AR Beyond Apps Apple’s ARKit, Google’s ARCore and similar platforms are designed to remove a big hurdle for companies that want to start developing ways to engage their customers though mobile AR channels.
Tweeted At: Mon Nov 20 16:34:36 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-11-20T16:27:18.262000+00:00
- OFFICIAL STATEMENTDear MARK.SPACE Participants, we have some great news to tell you!Due to the fact that our MRK token pre-sale received very positive reactions and feedback, it was decided not to wait any longer, and immediately use the collected funds for further technical development of the platform!This decision will give…
- To be precise, on December 13, 2017, our designer kit will be made available for public access; all users will now be able to create their own space in the MARK.SPACE universe without any coding or programming knowledge.All MARK.SPACE team members are excited about this decision, as it allows us…
- We are proud that our platform has attracted such attention, not only from personally interested users, but also from business representatives, like Jaguar Land Rover (the full list of partners can be found on our website http://mark.space).
- We want to give our users the opportunity to test the platform for themselves, even before the official launch.
- In addition, we would like to inform you that MRK tokens will be available for USA citizens soon.New token sale dates:Pre-ICO — Ongoing, until 28 December 2017ICO — 23 January 2018 until 28 February 2018We thank everyone for their support and for joining us in building a better future!Don’t forget — the possibilities are limited only…
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 23:12:11 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2016-04-26T16:43:49+00:00
Author: From Alexander
- A group of kids in Washington, D.C., thought they were taking an ordinary school-bus ride to the USA Science and Engineering Festival recently.
- But much to their surprise, they suddenly took a detour—to Mars.
- This was thanks to Lockheed Martin, which created, with help from McCann and Framestore, the Lockheed Martin Mars Experience Bus, in which the windows of a bus were turned into screens and a “group VR” experience made the pint-size riders feel like they were traveling around the surface of the…
- The video below shows the stunt in action, and it’s clear the kids were thrilled to have made a journey to a neighboring planet in seconds that normally takes the fastest spacecraft several months.
- Field Trip to Mars won 19 Lions across 11 categories at the 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.