Artificial Reality News Monday, February 5 PM
Artificial Reality News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Latest Steam survey puts Oculus Rift and HTC Vive with equal market share
- Oculus Rift closes 8.3% gap since August
- Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift DK2,
- VIBE (VIBE): The Coin Taking Live Music into Virtual/Augmented Reality
- At the Coachella music festival in California six years ago, virtual reality and live music had their first meaningful encounter in the modern age. All global news outlets were talking about after the Tupac hologram that performed on stage with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. Suddenly, an artist that people…
- vibe coin, VIBE coin trading, augmented reality, Vibe coin transactions,
- Fake Tits, Big Fake Tits, big tits,
- Testing out multi arm robotic welding on a car frame.
- upload original content, YouTube,
- The Virtual and Augmented Reality Daily
- A selection of articles, blog posts, videos and photos recommended by VARcrypt
- Augmented Reality Daily,
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 15:37:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-04T17:31:59+00:00
Author: Ari Michaels
- That’s where the Vibe coin comes in today.
- It was only a matter of time until some startup out there started to fuse the concepts of blockchain technology with the possibilities that VR and AR have to offer – and that’s the VIBE (VIBE) coin.
- If you follow cryptocurrency markets on a daily basis, you have probably noticed that the VIBE coin is gaining a lot today.
- This platform is being developed into a marketplace for artists, educators, and more to broadcast and monetize virtual and augmented reality streams directly to their fans.
- As per their roadmap, it says that the “first of many VR performances” will be available as live streams on the beta platform sometime before the end of Q2 2018.